KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who Would Win?

Who Would Win?
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Who Would Win?

I've been wondering about many things. Like, for instance, what would happen if characters from another world met each other. Now, you are all free to answer, and wonder your own battles, or whatever. Here I go with the first one.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 02:16 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Who would win in a fight...The Master Chief(Halo), or Samus Aran?(Metroid series)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 02:17 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

pff.. samus aran.. her acrobatics were granted to her by a race who had mastered and was beyond war, and sought to bring peace to the universe. She was also given her chozo suit which enhances her physical abilities even further, allowing her to adapt to extreme temperatures, changes in gravity, and even a change in her physiology when she morphs into a ball. Her suit is one of a kind while chiefs suit is manufactured. She can decode writings and speech from other languages instantly. Her beam cannon can take on new properties and change at her will, into a missile projector or grappling beam. The possibilities are nearly endless in terms of battle applications

Chief is just a dummy gene therapy soldier with extra power. The only thing his suit gives is defense and power.. no agility

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:25 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

^ I agree Samus would kick the living crap out of Master Chief.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 05:39 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENDER_17

who would win DANTE (devil may cry 1,2,3) or the guy from NINJA GAIDEN!!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:10 PM
BENDER_17 is currently offline Click here to Send BENDER_17 a Private Message Find more posts by BENDER_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol... hmm Well.. Hayabusa is really pissed off ninja hell bent on revenge no matter the cost.. and Dante is a hellspawn... thats a pretty close one if you ask me..but then again.. I think dante was most serious in DMC1... 2 and 3 are just jokes IMO

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 07:26 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aNtihero

solid snake from mgs or james bond from 007

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 07:31 PM
aNtihero is currently offline Click here to Send aNtihero a Private Message Find more posts by aNtihero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

That's a toughie. Snake would win, but just barely.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:41 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Now, who would win, Fox McCloud(Starfox series), or Jango Fett(star wars)?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:43 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

jango

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:45 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

jango definately ..... come on now .. a fox vs a bounty hunter ?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:29 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Jango... indeed...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:53 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Marth vs. Roy?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:03 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

that should be an even match.. roy is power while marth is speed and technique.. plus they're friends.. so its anyones guess imo

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 03:57 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

roy laughing out loud because I like him more stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:39 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

bah Doom guy would kill all, his got the BFG big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:41 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Dude, you're too obsessed with Doom. Who would win, that crazy Chainsaw-swingin' boss(strength type 206)from House of the Dead 2, or a Hellknight from Doom 3?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:12 PM
ETK

Hellknight for sure

Snake would win his match.

Jango Fett would kill the fox for sure!

Kain the Dragoon from FFII vs Shadow the Ninja from FFIII?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 04:53 PM
ETK is currently offline Click here to Send ETK a Private Message Find more posts by ETK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I got it, Mountain King level10 from Warcraft3, he can take down two heroes if you know how to use him, like i do big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 07:36 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Mtn King rocks! My hero of choice for anything.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:09 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote