KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Anyone play Diablo 2 LoD anymore??

Anyone play Diablo 2 LoD anymore??
Started by: Sarah_Angel666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sarah_Angel666
~!Angel of the Darkness!~

Anyone play Diablo 2 LoD anymore??

I see alot of RPGS here, but I cant seem to locate a Diablo Topic, well anyway if ya do say something, maybe we can meet online or something

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:31 AM
Sarah_Angel666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Angel666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Angel666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I do. Except my internet's screwed, so Battle Net won't work. Now, about the lack of the Diablo franchise, it's not that it's unpopular, it's because of new games from Blizzard, like World of Warcraft, and Warcraft III. I'm betting you won't hear from Diablo from a long time now(sorry!). If you want insider debates on the Blizzard games, I started this thread called "The Blizzard Franchise(Sequels)".

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 08:29 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Remember the Secret Cow Level? And trying to survive? Good times, good times.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:19 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i still play D2 everynight and day, so if anyoen wants to play sometime just pm me wink

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:12 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Would man but my Internet's being evil right now. Game kicks absolute ass though

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:07 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Angel666

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
Remember the Secret Cow Level? And trying to survive? Good times, good times.

Yeah, I remeber those days... those were the good ol' days, i miss em... now that 1.10 came out.. it ****ed up diablo like it was nothing and now i am pissed off at that shit.... they got rid of all the good items... Ith blades... they were god..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:27 AM
Sarah_Angel666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Angel666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Angel666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ITH crap ruined the game.. Im glad blizzard trashed that nonsense... synergy system is much better

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:03 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Angel666

whatever. no way.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 02:30 PM
Sarah_Angel666

God, I think you are crazy.... that makes no sence. ITH blade did not rune the whole ****ing game.... (Even tho barbs were unkillable.) Some people got ITH Blades so they were rich? what about it? oh and btw ITH blades can no longer be made... maybe you should stick to diablo so you know what you are talking about more then just saying something and letting it come out your mouth.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 11:29 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Yeah, I still play some diablo 2 once in a while. I got the expansion just this year so I'm still discovering new stuff sometimes. It remains a very interesting game! It's quite alive yet on the net.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 06:08 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Angel666

Yeah it is. I dont know if it will ever stop untill Diablo 3 comes outs....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 11:19 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

...I need help on the first map on the last quest boss...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:25 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel666
God, I think you are crazy.... that makes no sence. ITH blade did not rune the whole ****ing game.... (Even tho barbs were unkillable.) Some people got ITH Blades so they were rich? what about it? oh and btw ITH blades can no longer be made... maybe you should stick to diablo so you know what you are talking about more then just saying something and letting it come out your mouth.
um.. thats what i just f*cking said, moron

ITH crap ruined the game.. Im glad blizzard trashed that nonsense... synergy system is much better

or did you forget that one whole post down the page?.. just cuz you liked that hacked bullshit doesnt mean everyone else oughta... dont like synergy? too bad.. reinstall the game and play without patching.. newb

-Dark Mousy.. you can solo Andariel @ like levels 12 - 14
if you're looking to make a quick game to kill andariel online, just name the game "kill andy" or something similar to that.. people will join like crazy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:07 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

... Im a level 16 soceress, what spell should I use? ANd my Battle.net does'nt work, sais they can identify my version. Can anyone help me how to fix the Battle.net prob?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:51 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

You may want to look into patching the game manually.. which can be done by downloading the 1.10 patch here :
http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mdt0387p
[original] column is for regular DII and [expansion] is for LoD'ers

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:21 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

So what spell should I use for Andariel?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:50 AM
Ginger_Fish
Wheres My Coffee?

i started to play it again last night.. but just offline... embarrasment

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:42 PM
Ginger_Fish is currently offline Click here to Send Ginger_Fish a Private Message Find more posts by Ginger_Fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
So what spell should I use for Andariel?
what kind of sorceress did you build?[as Im unsure of your strongest attack].. its always good to slow andariel down with an ice spell if you can, and then use your strongest magic on her, for the duration that she's slowed.. bring some mana potions too

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:06 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

....My stronghest is Lightning... And my staff increases lightning by +2... But i barely takes out 1/10 of her life!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:11 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Andariel is a she right?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 12:17 AM