KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pro Evolution Soccer Series Thread

Pro Evolution Soccer Series Thread
Started by: pr1983

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Pro Evolution Soccer 4(Winning Eleven 8)

Arguably the greatest football series of all time, Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is out in europe in less than a month. I'd like to hear what you guys are hopin for in the new version and if anyones played the jap version tell us what u think.

Attachment: 034.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 06:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ive played the jap version and the european version...both great...
pes are the only games i play..the disk is constantly in my ps2

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 05:32 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cool, u played pro evo 4?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 05:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I've seen the footage of Pro 4 - looks very nice - they've actually got the official Premiership sides/names. And they call it the Premiership too, which is a relief.

I still play Pro Evo 3 to this day. Pro Evo 4's gonna be great.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 08:42 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
official Premiership sides/names. And they call it the Premiership too

Whered u hear that?

quote:
I still play Pro Evo 3 to this day

Me too

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:40 AM
Deano

it will take some time to get used to pro 4...there will be times where u get pissed off but once u get used to it then let the good times roll!....my mates got it and i play it with him....(pro 4 got leaked on the internet and he downloaded it..aswell as we8)
we started playin a master league with man city(just felt like being an average team) on we8...6 star difficulty....we won the prem in the third season...on our fouth season now...our team is too good..our strikers are adu and rooney!

aint really played pro 4 that much..it is a lot faster than the jap version.
the english league have not got the kit licences but if u download a patch off the net and transfer it to ya memory card(using xport)then u can get all that done anyway

15th october.....10 days..cant wait!!!!!!!

ive got a couple of pro 3 goals saved on www.showusmiracle.com
look for the two goals with deano next to em

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 09:49 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thx for the info, 10 days seems like an eternity sometimes.

great cafu goal btw

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:29 AM
Deano

cheers...i have scored more but if i want to put a goal on the net i have to get my mate to do it...
whats the best goal u have eva scored on pro 3?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 08:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

0h, i suppose the best was harry kewell, ball was headed out and hes a few yards outside the box, he chests it up into the air and then hits it left footed on the volley into the far top corner.

Almost scored: Ball was headed out and custom player i made (myself hehe but with normal stats, only 90+ was curling, which is true) in his stride hit it on the volley, it smashed off the far post.

i tend to score lots of free kicks, all angles, only type i havent is 40 yarder with roberto carlos, hitting the post was the closest i got.

look at the deatil on this pic

Attachment: pro-evolution-soccer-4-20040820083003264.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 07:48 PM
Red Superfly

I managed to score from a half-way line free kick with Figo. Straight in the back of the net, Beckham style.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:17 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cool

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:34 PM
Deano

i like winning eleven 8 more than pro 4
pro 4 is to fast and the keepers are crap..they dont dive that much
nothing major wrong with pro 4..some might like it fast..i dont
its still a class game but i would prefer we8
i'll have to stick with pro 4 though cos my ps2 aint chipped unfortunetly
but i might get it chipped just to get we8
pro 4 is still class though so dont worry!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 11:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

u had me scared for a minute there

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:28 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

so pro evo is out on friday, can't wait, anyone else buying it?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 10:50 PM
y_monkee

OMG ... i got my PS2 chipped just so i could play WE 8 but i didn't like it much (despite patching mine to English version) so i still play PES3 .... WE8 had too bugs and glitches for my liking but its still a top notch game

PES4 is gonna rock rock ... i got mine pre-ordered and ready for pickup i think this friday

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:42 AM
y_monkee is currently offline Click here to Send y_monkee a Private Message Find more posts by y_monkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the only annoying thing about we8 is the slowdown which happens in the penalty area..and the players can be quite slow to react t situations...but im used to it...pro 4 is too fast for my liking..but i will still get it on friday though big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 11:44 AM
Deano

the keepers on this game dire

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:49 PM
Red Superfly

Actually, the keepers are just fine, and more realistic. Why should they dive for a shot they can't even see?

It's also down to bad defending on your part/opponents part.

I'm having a fun time playing this on five star difficulty - Pro Evo 3 looks unfinished in comparison.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:04 PM
Deano

keep playin.. and u will realise that 80 percent of the shots should be saved when the keeper fails to dive....every shot i have..and the keeper dont dive...trust me, they should of
how can a keeper be 100% sure that the shot is going in or going wide...they just stand there and look like fools

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 05:19 PM
Red Superfly

I know man, it happened in my first match, and it never happened again.

Why? Because I got better at the game, and upped my defensive game.

The fact that they are even SHOOTING on target means there is something wrong in your strategy.

Never give them a chance, that what I do, and it works. Goalies are the last line of defense, you deserve everything you get if you play sloppy defense.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:37 PM