KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » the new ULTIMATE SiMs2

the new ULTIMATE SiMs2
Started by: xtine_9teen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xtine_9teen

Warning the new ULTIMATE SiMs2

If ever you play sims at your computer and you find it interesting and can get anyone addicted to it? I find the sims 2 more interesting than the other sims collection 1&2., and even gold. coz when i visited the site, SIMS 2 rocks it has all the things i wanted before. you can alredy plan a life 4 ur sims and even get your sims abduted (did i spell it right) by aliens. you can even make your sims popular and rich!!! wink To anyone who finds it interesting or anyone who already played sims 2. pls. tell me if its all true.... tnx 4 ur tym! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 08:23 AM
xtine_9teen is currently offline Click here to Send xtine_9teen a Private Message Find more posts by xtine_9teen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

yes...its all true.

(you could get abducted b4 though) in the last sims game)

i liked 1, but just due to the engine it had constraints. it certainly was quirky by the time makin magic got released. i wonder if the sims 2 will get so weird? who knows..

I got an awsome site for you though.

a group of awsome people are making a web series using the sims 2 movie making(yes you heard me right) option. come check it out at-
http://www.strangerhood.com/

i'm so pumped for the next episode.
*note: the creators of the strangerhood are also responsible for the poular web series redvsblue(at www.redvsblue.com)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 04:36 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I bought and installed it, but my computer refuses to completely install direct-x. It starts to install and then says that one of the required files is not trustworthy. I need to get my PC fixed before I can play it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:37 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I luv the same so much

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:56 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

i can play my game, and its pretty fast, but it wont let me save it. Every time i try to save it, it says application failed, it will now terminate. It sucks sooooo much! sad Any suggestions?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:36 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

That happened to a little girl on my block sad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:38 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
I bought and installed it, but my computer refuses to completely install direct-x. It starts to install and then says that one of the required files is not trustworthy. I need to get my PC fixed before I can play it.

that happened to me to stick out tongue stop restart the comp and instal it again and just turn the quiz thing off and leave the comp alone and it will install fully and fine big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 12:21 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Im gonna go play the sims 2 actually

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 12:32 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I just download stuff for the sims 2 including some Alias stuff eek!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:09 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I finally killled a siim

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 06:57 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
that happened to me to stick out tongue stop restart the comp and instal it again and just turn the quiz thing off and leave the comp alone and it will install fully and fine big grin

What quiz thing? It still wont installl direct x

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:07 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

sry u lot i'm more in2 shootin games stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:09 AM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:46 AM
Golden Moon

wow! I found an ORLANDO BLOOM skin!
yey! it looks just like him!
do you have sims 2 body shop?
it's very funny when you make their faces!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 10:58 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I dont know how to use the body shop embarrasment

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:08 PM
Golden Moon

did you ever made the do "woo hoo" on bed?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:11 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

yeah why?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:44 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I finally got it to work last night, and made a sim copy of myself, and made a new family in it with loads of girls in it for me big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:29 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

i just got the code to make the blur dissapear, so you can watch them naked without the cencored blur.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 09:35 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Awsome

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:25 PM