KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gamers wackiness!

Gamers wackiness!
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Tongue Gamers wackiness!

do you do anything odd or weird while playing video games? my one friend always wears a asian rice picking hat whenever he plays dynasty warriors...

i on the other hand wear a white bandanna whenever i play starcraft...

what kinda wacky stuff do you do? smile

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:24 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I drink endless amounts of green tea while playing ffxi.. o_O

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I usually turn on the TV before I begin playing World of Warcraft, or any other MMOG for that matter.

That's about it...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

RPG's... I need the right music to play. That is really all.

When I was playing FF7 for the first time, I had the OK Computer (Radiohead) CD on repeat.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 05:37 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I drink a lot of Mountain Dew when playing Warcraft III. Dunno why.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 06:37 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

If i'm playing a first person shooter on my PC....i take my watch off of my left hand and sometimes I'll take my wallet out of my pocket...but aside from just trying to get comfortable....then i dunno. huh

I know everyone has THIS kind of friend...or atleast knows someone like this...

My friend tends to move the controller to the left or right when he is playing games as if moving the controller, and not the stick on the controller will actually help his guy move. It's kind of funny...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 07:02 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

well whenever I play video games I slowely scoot towards the screen until I'm one foot away. Thanks to that habit, i now need long distance glasses.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 07:13 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

i often wear my jv hockey hat--backwards--whenever I play games...no real reason, it just helps me get in the zen, I s'pose

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:55 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I take off my watch and anything out of my pockets, like Link pointed out... other than that, there's just the struggle between me lying down to be comfortable, and sitting up so I can hear all the speakers in surround. Hmph, decisions decisions.. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:29 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
My friend tends to move the controller to the left or right when he is playing games as if moving the controller, and not the stick on the controller will actually help his guy move. It's kind of funny...

i do this as well but i move my head as well stick out tongue but only on driving games. i also like playing shirtless....wierd aye embarrasment ....... big grin

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:46 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

For fighting games I like to drink beer.

I like starting out Soul Caliber 2 all sober, and then eventually I find myself getting drunker and drunker as the night goes on. At one point, you reach this zen-like moment where you're all in-tune with the game. But another drink later and your skills go to sh!t. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I know people that steer the controller too. I laugh my ass off so much.

I just need the fitting music to play. Also, like Koz said, I debate about comfort and sound quality.

It is an eternal struggle.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:12 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I remember a time when I was playing Tonk Hawk's Underground..I kept refilling my glass with Barg's. Guess the bite helped, 'cause i got one helluve big combo. It was like, manual, flatland, grind, ramp, special, revert, back to manual, etc, etc. Very good.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:12 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I dunno, I don't think I have any unusual habbits, what do you think trance, do I?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 01:13 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

When Sonic 2 and 3 came out on sega genesis, I used to record some of the level music on my stereo since I loved the beats

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:18 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I play games on a recliner love seat.

All my life, without realizing it, I've kinda sat with a foot under my leg so both legs together create a 4.

As of this past week, I can only sit like that for a few minutes before I start feeling things in my knee stretch. I'm worried I'm going to hurt myself sitting down playing video games. embarrasment

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:48 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I dont know, I usualy just drink alot of coffe before i go kick everyones ass in CS stick out tongue and when I play a slow game like Heroes or Delta force, i just like having a pack of hard sweets around, but thats it

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:57 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

i try to fart in my computer chair when i play games. Not everytime i play a game but occasionaly when i have diheara, i try to fart as many times as possible to make my chair smell like buritos LOL (seriously)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 01:47 AM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That's the grossest thing i have ever read.

I always have to play games with storylines with lights out. A game like Pirates or RTS i play with the light on.
Me and my friend use to drink beer while playing TFC a long time ago. When i die i had to take a shot, if i killed somebody i would have to 2 shots.
And im real stickler for audio (wonder why, i just bought Sound Blaster Augigy Blah blah blah Platinum.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 02:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always eat the puffy kind of cheese doodles when I play shooting games.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 02:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote