KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ps2 Help.

Ps2 Help.
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

Ps2 Help.

Well I was takin apart my ps2 last night and everything was going fine, put it back together, except it won't turn on. I think I might have cut a ribbon that everyone is talking about, and I'm wondering if I would have noticed it or what. If anyone could help me or had a previous problem like this, I'd really appreciate it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:47 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

um all i have to say it was pretty dumb of you to open your PS2...why didn't you let a professional open it???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:01 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Royal Knight
um all i have to say it was pretty dumb of you to open your PS2...why didn't you let a professional open it???

I had a little project going on. Why the hell would they have a ribbon connecting from the top to the bottom. My god wouldn't they figure out,"Hey someone might open this and it would snap, and their playstation might be ruined"!.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:20 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

They specifically said that by opening your PS2, that you void the warranty... I guess they figured that nobody would need to open it erm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:37 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

its a punishment for opening it my brother did that too...wat a dumbass

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:47 AM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you 'might' have cut the ribbon.. or you might have also not did a good job of reassembling it (forgetting parts or screwing them back into thier proper places, etc). In any case, I would seek professional opinion before getting a new ps2

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 11:12 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

wow...that was kinda stupid, eh?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 02:59 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote