KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Most Frustrating Videogame Moment!

Most Frustrating Videogame Moment!
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Angry Most Frustrating Videogame Moment!

The title says it all. For me, I'd vote for....Diablo II(trying to kill Duriel with an unhacked Barbarian)
or.....Super Smash Melee(Getting killed by the 100th man in 100 man melee).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:45 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

usually I have frustrating times between me and my friends course records on racing games.. I'll get like a crazy records.. and he'll try like hell until he beats it by a nanosecond, and then Im screwed.. -_- R.I.P. F-zero 64..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 11:13 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

When my data for FF: Tactics got randomly corrupted and deleted for the 5th time at the same part in the game.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 11:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

When my Sims freazes after playing for hours

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 12:16 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Metroid Prime, last level - fighting metroid prime.

I was so frustrated I stopped playing for weeks, then picked it up again, and beat MP first time out! smokin'

Life has been all downhill since then! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 12:36 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the part in any racing game where u've raced a perfect race and on the last bend u mess up and all of a sudden the b.astard who was miles behind you suddenly shoots past you over the finish line.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 12:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

very fighting game to me is frustrating. espesiallly when they jsut block everything even when you have moved behind them after they tired to hit you. every game pisses me off. i usually break a controller every time that i get a new game.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:06 AM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

in any random game when I turn the corner and get blown sky high for some reason messed

or respawning and getting blown up immediately

or stupid annoying bosses, a la minion, twisted metal: black

getting rushed by 3+ teams in starcraft messed

the list goes on

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:59 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
in any random game when I turn the corner and get blown sky high for some reason messed
respawning and getting blown up immediately

That reminds me of Halo on line play being killed by a Banshee and respawning and 5 sec. later getting crush by the same one or right when you reappear you get blown up because of a missile.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 03:47 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

basicly every game there is something that will cause me to through or smash the controller. every game has something in it that is like that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:11 AM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

FFx beating that stupid guy with the blue hair in the mountains i got pissed off and erased my data and havent played it since

MKbig grineception fighting kobra and kire in the netherrealm

And alot more i cant remember

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 12:11 AM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by unknownrocker
FFx beating that stupid guy with the blue hair in the mountains i got pissed off and erased my data and havent played it since

Stupid smileys i meant MK: Deception

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 12:12 AM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by unknownrocker

Man, Seymour in the mountains was easy-peasy...

Probably playing Halo and getting respawned and immediately getting killed again.

Or when my copy of FFX decided to freeze just after I finished the last battle mad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 12:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Playing Halo with my friend's friends who frequently play it from the time school is out to the next morning... In other words people who kick your ass any day of the week with their eyes closed.

Or when my retarded copy of THUG somehow manages to erase all my progress except the really lame things mad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:43 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

mad chopper whores on BF Vietnam mad
and campers on any game mad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 02:08 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Never being able to beat the last boss on Jet Force Jemini.
Also when I thought I'd lost my Pokemon Blue game when I had all 151, but I luckily found it a year later.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 02:25 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

seal spanw campers on Socom 2 Frostfire respawn .. mother f.uckers need to burn in hell

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:18 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

when trying to take over a Zerg base and you come accross a pit full of lurkers without n observer.....ur whole army is halved if not totally destroyed in seconds.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 07:28 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

ooh, i hate that messed i always forget detection

I'm always zerg, stick out tongue I just never build lurks

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:39 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Playing Halo with my friend's friends who frequently play it from the time school is out to the next morning... In other words people who kick your ass any day of the week with their eyes closed.

Or when my retarded copy of THUG somehow manages to erase all my progress except the really lame things mad

I know...almost every time I play Halo I get slaughtered because I don't have an Xbox and therefore never get to play it sad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote