KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best GTA so far

The best GTA?
This poll is closed.
Grand Theft Auto 5 16.67%
Grand Theft Auto: London 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: 2 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: 3 4 13.33%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 4 13.33%
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 17 56.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best GTA so far
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Best GTA so far

What is the best GTA so far in the series

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I think it must be just GTA. I prefer to play GTA in 2D, not 3D.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:39 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

San Andreas by far... this game is great

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:52 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

has to be SA....its pretty much flawless, almost the perfect game, still a few glitches but its amazing neway

only bit that pisses me off is they still havent fixed the police....if u get shot at and u fight back, the police still go after u

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:53 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

well they should, your still fighting, they will go after the others too.. i knocked a lady off her bike and she punched me and a cop got out shot her in the face then drove off left me alone

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 07:00 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

GTA.....2d baby

The missions were great! I remember the days were you worked for El Burro, A crooked cop in Vice City and the rasta mafia...love em.

But the magic disappeared when they made GTA2...it wasn't the same and well,GTA3 and Vice City aren't that great.

As for San Andreas being the greatest...i can understand why most people think that way. Because they give a real portret how LA is. I mean the use of language,the N word,F word etc....that's being real.

BUT the thing i HATe is that the missions aren't that NEW. Stealing weapons from the army,chasing someone on a bike...it all sounds too familiar. Rockstar did a great job on the voices but the missions are all the same.....as for the graphics,they suck.

A lot of people wanted to see something NEW. They wanted to taste "real life"..going to gyms,etc.. But in the end it's just a normal game.

Anyways GTA for me...long live PSX

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 08:59 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

me San Andreas, it may seem a let down at first, but when u do loads of missions all kinds of things open up ( eg: burgle houses, jack trains and planes, have a girlfriend called denise , eat, get huge muscles etc) and its one of the Funniest games ive seen (OG trying to sing in the bathroom and australians trying to speak)

Last edited by The Ones on Oct 31st, 2004 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:16 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

GTA 2 and 3 are my favorites, SA i only like the fact that you could kill people (which you could do in any gta) but all these extra things like building muscle and gaining weight is a waste of time imo, i think they should've took that time to concentrate on more cityscape and fixing a few targeting and bike glitches

i skipped that OG scene when he sang like two lines, that was funny in '92 but not now imo

Last edited by Havoc470 on Oct 31st, 2004 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:39 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

At this point I'd say San Andreas because of all the things in it and the size. I also liked Vice City for the 80s nostalgia.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:09 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

incase it skipped your key notice, SA is about 3-6 times bigger than VC

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:37 AM
ChickinMeat

not trying to be "1337" or anything like that, but i liked the original best, its the one i spent the most time playing out of all of them, so thats why i gave the vote to it.

ive yet to play san andreas, supposedly it redifines the GTA series, or so my friends have told me!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:01 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote:
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
not trying to be "1337" or anything like that, but i liked the original best, its the one i spent the most time playing out of all of them .

You are not bieng 1337. your -1331

quote:
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
ive yet to play san andreas, supposedly it redifines the GTA series, or so my friends have told me!

it does. its better than every other gta game put together. ive just got 4 more missions to do then im in san ferrieo (2nd city)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:27 PM
Morridini
Morridini

So is San Andreas out on PC yet? Or only PS2?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:39 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it PS2 exclusive until mid 2005 when its released on PC and X-BOX

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:12 PM
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
incase it skipped your key notice, SA is about 3-6 times bigger than VC

it isn't really that much bigger, the cities are about the same size as GTA3, its just that they put mostly country side on the map, the only cities are san fierro las venturas and los santos, the rest is alot of grass and road and then small little redneck cities, so when you compare the cities to the other games it's really the same size

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:47 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

SA is so amazing. I'm in the badlands now and even though constant driving gets repetetive it doesn't matter because the game is so fun, and the grass looks sweet btw.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 06:11 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

im in san ferreio. im stuck on the misson: 555-we-tip. i cant get the car back because some idiot comes and crashes into my car

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 07:01 PM
Walfredo

I liked Vice City for the theme. San Andreas is really up my alley and I found myself annoyed a lot when I tried playing it for a little while last week.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:00 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
it PS2 exclusive until mid 2005 when its released on PC and X-BOX

It dose not come out for xbox till like 2006 maybe even longer because of the contract they have with rockstar

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 01:33 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol the ones i just beat the we tip mission the next mission there are these constrution guys talking to your sister so you destyr the porable and you push this port-o-podiy down in a ditch and fill it will cement it is funny!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 01:38 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote