KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » halo 2 vs san andreas vs smackdown vs raw

halo 2 vs san andreas vs smackdown vs raw
Started by: DiViNe diFiNIty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiViNe diFiNIty

halo 2 vs san andreas vs smackdown vs raw

which one would u chose and why?????????????

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 02:57 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty is currently offline Click here to Send DiViNe diFiNIty a Private Message Find more posts by DiViNe diFiNIty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i would choose halo 2 because it kicks more ass and you get cool weapons cool

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:01 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiViNe diFiNIty

Thats the one that i would chose
it is fact that in america halo 2 sold $430,000,000 worth from that game alone on the first day
the graphics on the game are out of this world and so is the game play
and the story line to the game kicks ass

ps who ever choses san andreas is sad and need there head sortin out

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:06 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty is currently offline Click here to Send DiViNe diFiNIty a Private Message Find more posts by DiViNe diFiNIty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

sort my brother out then

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:10 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiViNe diFiNIty

y the hell would anyone want to chose that game
i think that graphics are terrible!!!
give ur brother a slap for me lol
and tell him to wake to halo 2

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:13 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

he likes halo but he preferes san andreas.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:15 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty

k

what do u think about smackdown vs raw

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:17 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty

i have the game and i am quite impressed by the game play game the graphics of the divas that are in it

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:18 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

....will be moved to the Video Game Discussion Forum....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:19 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i'm not a great lover at wrestling

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:19 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i think wrestling is crap anyway

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:20 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty

i dont watch wwe but this is the first wrestling game i have bought am i quite impressed with the graphics i have seen so far
the story line is quite impressive to.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:23 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

we'll talk tomoz, i have to go now bye bye

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:26 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i love SA. it has 125 more missions than halo 2

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 08:53 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

dont really see what one has to do with the other.. you shoulda just made a poll

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 09:15 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
i love SA. it has 125 more missions than halo 2

Exactly. You could beat Halo in a couple sittings. Not SA...sure, the graphics don't equal Halo, but they aren't "terrible"...Yes, I have played both, Yes I own both

The Ones, I guess we're "sad" and need our "head sortin out"

As far as wrestling games, I don't like any. I enjoy games with substance.

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 09:17 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I'd take San Andreas.. i've never played Halo 2...nut i'm getting it along with an X-Box very soon.. but still.. i'd take San Andreas over it... i just kmoe that i will.. i like San Andreas type games the best....

and i agree with Shaolin Monk... How are we sad, and need our heads sorting out, i may not have Halo 2... and no doubt.. its probaly a great game... but SA is better IMO, it takes longer to beat or so i've heard... and then the fun never ends... u have free roam to do whatever u want when u want... i'mnot sure... but once u beat Halo 2, what is there to do besides play Multiplayer with someone... (not counting X-Box Live)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 12:11 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by DanZeke25
... but once u beat Halo 2, what is there to do besides play Multiplayer with someone... (not counting X-Box Live)

but that's like saying what else is there to eat after the first plate in a buffet. Multiplayer is every bit as good as single player if not better, and I guarantee that people will be playing Halo 2 online much longer than anyone will be playing San Andreas. Also, have you tried collecting all the skulls in the game that give you various powers, that alone is worth playing through it again, not to mention tons of other easter eggs.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 02:17 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

Halo 2: Finished Single-player in two days, Will play multi-player every once in a while.

San Andreas: Missions are still going for over a week, free play will last years.

Wrestling: ...........................

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 02:24 AM
Darth Surgent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you get your moneys worth and far more with San andreas. This game is huge, and has countless things to do, and countless ways to do them. Halo 2 is a solid game aswell, but it is extremely short, and is just an elaboration from the original, not much difference, except the obvious. It is worth it's money, but San andreas has more to offer, then again these are two different types of games. I take san andreas.

As for raw vs samckdown who cares? I've played the wrestling games before, and there all the same. It also only appeals to fans of wrestling, not many non wrestling fans are going to get into raw vs smackdown.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 05:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote