KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Will there be another Halo?

Will there be another Halo?
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Will there be another Halo?

Or is Halo 2 the last. At the end of the game after I beat it, it looked as if it was setting up for another game. And the guy didnt die or anything so there could be another one. What are your thoughts?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:45 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Re: Will there be another Halo?

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
Or is Halo 2 the last. At the end of the game after I beat it, it looked as if it was setting up for another game. And the guy didnt die or anything so there could be another one. What are your thoughts?

dude...yes!

of course there will be! was there ever any doubt?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:49 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I thought it was confirmed that they would not make another Halo game, but that it would be a book or soemthing which would continue the story.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:56 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

I heard a couple of people saying that Halo 2 was the last game to come out and thats why they made so much money on the first day it came out which was like 2.8 million dollars or something like that so I wasnt sure wether there was going to be a Halo 3 or not. But after I beat the game it sure looked like it was setting up for another one.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:57 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I just read on a Norwegian halo page that if u complete the game in Legendary would this appear at the end of the credits: "Coming February 9th"

Here's a link to a page which says the same (I didn't post the link to the Norwegian page since none of u would understand it):http://www.utopiangamer.com/feature...ease/index.php?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Last edited by Morridini on Nov 20th, 2004 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:06 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Thanks for that but I doubt they can make Halo 3 In three months.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:18 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
Thanks for that but I doubt they can make Halo 3 In three months.

Maybe they already made it...but didn't tell anyone eek!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:22 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Ha them bastards! Nah I seriously doubt that they did or even started on it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:24 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
Ha them bastards! Nah I seriously doubt that they did or even started on it.

You're probably right. I'm thinking it'll be downloadable content for the game...or a release date.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:26 PM
Pantera

Well Halo 3 graphics are going to kick some major ass if its graphics are better than Halo 2. Halo 2 has awsome graphics.

Last edited by Pantera on Nov 20th, 2004 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:29 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Halo3 is destined to come out for Xbox Next sometime in the years to come.. (but dont expect it to come before the ps3's release)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:08 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Heh...of course there will be a halo 3 game!

the master chief still has to end the war remember?

Bungie wouldn't leave its fans wanting to know what happens(and miss out making even more money).

Also it showed the threat of a crap load of other halos around the universe....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 08:25 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Llalmlelho
Stacy

i read somewhere on gamespot bungie said halo 2 will be the last,but i think theyl be a 3,thier has to be big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:38 AM
Llalmlelho is currently offline Click here to Send Llalmlelho a Private Message Find more posts by Llalmlelho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

nope.. 3 is coming to xbox next (or whatever the next system after xbox's names gonna be).. its going to be used as a weapon towards ps3's launch, thats why I said not to expect it before then messed

and lol @ miss out making more money.. so true.. so true

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:15 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I heard halo 3 will be out for the X2...or w/e thy're gonna call it...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:21 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

we're probably gonna have to wait till 2008, for the same amount of gameplay as halo2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 08:10 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

Maybe the credits date thing means that Halo 2 will come out for PC on February 9th. That would be cool.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 09:26 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

If Halo 3 is for the XB2, then i'm going to have to rent it, instead of buying it. Halo 2 pushed the graphics accelorator to the limit.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 03:20 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

They will probably wait and do the next halo game for the x-box 2 release

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 04:02 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

If u read the lastest Game Informer it tells u that they are making a Halo 3.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 02:40 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote