KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Destroy All Humans

Destroy All Humans
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Destroy All Humans

When does this game come out. some say November 26 2004 and some say april 2005. which is true?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 12:47 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

I would say April of 2005...the official site says spring 2005, xbox.ign.com says spring 2005, and gamespot says april 2005

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 08:53 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 09:02 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I been looking forward for this title. Looks like a cool game.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
huh. here it says nov 26th: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...2058351-8765205

ooo...i'm not in the UK, so I don't check UK places...so maybe it comes out there earlier than the US

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:18 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:32 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Mind telling me what the game is about? Just tell it short, no links to big reviews or anything.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:34 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

It looks cool. I'll check it out when it comes out. I think, in the US anyway, it'll be out in spring of 2005.

I'm pretty sure you're an alien in the game. You have these different powers and all different alien weapons. I'm not really sure what the goal of the game is exactly, but I know there are these people, kind of like agents in Matrix, that work within the government and know that there is an alien. I'm pretty sure that they will be the main enemies in the game. It looks pretty cool.

Attachment: destroy all humans.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:26 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Here goes another picture:

Attachment: destroy all humans 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:27 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

can anyone confirm that DAH was released earlier today in shops or is it just amazon thats got it?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:46 PM
Morridini
Morridini

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
It looks cool. I'll check it out when it comes out. I think, in the US anyway, it'll be out in spring of 2005.

I'm pretty sure you're an alien in the game. You have these different powers and all different alien weapons. I'm not really sure what the goal of the game is exactly, but I know there are these people, kind of like agents in Matrix, that work within the government and know that there is an alien. I'm pretty sure that they will be the main enemies in the game. It looks pretty cool.

Well, if what u are saying is correct. Then I would assume that the goal of the game is to "Destroy all Humans", or at least get rid of a lot of them.

(Hmm, just noticed that I spoke of humans as if I am not one. Interesting).

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:51 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That's one of the reasons this game looks attractive. You get to be the Alien and you go around blasting the human population. It seems to have a 50's B-movie theme. I gotta try this game soon!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Bumping the thread:

I been playing the demo game for the xbox and this is a fun game. Kinda feels like GTA, except you're an alien and you go around causing trouble. You get to elevate almost anything with your telepathic powers and you get to throw thing far away. Great game! I worth playing!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:31 PM
Maestro

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.as...&mid=325859

some info, for any UK gamers interested in the game.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:13 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Now it is coming out on June 18th, I'm pretty sure. I'm saving up money already, this game looks great!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:07 PM
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

I just got this game and it is AWSOME!!!!!!!!! Except I can't get past Area 42. It's soo hard! does anyone know how to get passed it?

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:47 PM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peoples chump
Master of the 619

What exactly are you haveing trouble with

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:27 PM
Peoples chump is currently offline Click here to Send Peoples chump a Private Message Find more posts by Peoples chump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote