KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tekken 5

Tekken 5
Started by: Fearnix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fearnix
Piggy

Tekken 5

what do you think of the trailers,screenshots and rumors ??

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:12 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

i never realised it was comming out! i used to be alright at tekken 3, but then im just complete crud at beat'em'up games!

graphics dont seem to be too much of a step up from the last one, but then i dont remember the last one too well!

she must be cold v

Attachment: tekken5.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:27 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

the graphic's are ****ing great 10/10

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:31 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

wonder what the framerates like?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:34 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

the basic pal framerate

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:52 AM
Magee

Graphics are the same, just like Tekken 4 and tag. They should stop making Tekken games, their all the same.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 12:04 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

graphics are the same junk from last tekken (which would be 4)

2 was the best.. then they took the pokemon approach.. release 1 new monster/character and call it a new game.. :sigh:

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 11:04 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demooni
False Messiah

The graphics are very similar to T4, but Namco's new physics motor is incredible. On a treasure lair-type level the coins on the ground scatter as you touch them. Reminds me of the Havoc-motor.

As an old Tekken-fan, it's a must-buy.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 11:58 AM
Demooni is currently offline Click here to Send Demooni a Private Message Find more posts by Demooni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Yes i am a Tekken fan. Ever since the first Tekken for the ps1. But i realised that all they r doing is adding a few new characters and make it so you can kick coins blink There is nothing spectacular about Tekken 5 just like Tekken 4 or even Tag.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 06:25 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
graphics are the same junk from last tekken (which would be 4)

2 was the best.. then they took the pokemon approach.. release 1 new monster/character and call it a new game.. :sigh:
I know...Soul Calibur was a way better game. Tekken.....I just feel that it's inferior.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 06:29 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

One thing I still find interesting about the newer Tekken games is that they've started developing the stories a bit more which I think is awesome. But then again, as you've all said, they're basically introducing a new character and calling it a new game.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:08 AM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote