KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » street fighter Pack or what??

street fighter Pack or what??
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

street fighter Pack or what??

I heard there is a 20 somthing year birthday game for Street fighter.

It has Street fighter 2 and such, just wonder does it have the FIRST Street fighter game, never played it would like to, I will only buy it if it has Street fighter 1.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:14 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabang

Awesome!!! That game is never gonna get old, it's to awesome!!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:11 PM
Shabang is currently offline Click here to Send Shabang a Private Message Find more posts by Shabang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

its street fighter anniversary edition, and i dont think it has the first one...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Whats the point of making a Anniversary of Street fighter if you dont have the first game that started it?

I never did play it, All I know about it is you choose Ryu or Ken(1st or 2nd player) and you go around and beat up people until you make it to Sagat, Beat him and your the champ.

But dont know nothing on game play ete. How good it was or what. I never even saw screen shots of the game lol.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 04:20 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

It's the street fighter 2 anniversary edition, and so only features all of the street fighter 2's. (all 5 of them) (UK) Xbox edition and all(US) editions (I think) also comes with Street Fighter 3 3rd strike. It also has the street fighter 2 film on the disk too. However, although you can play as any of the generations of SF2 characters you can only fight against SF2:hyper edition characters in single player mode, which makes it extremely hard.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:24 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I just got it today, preet neat, The thing I hate about the PS2 Streetfighter is it has the Street fighter 2 film but you cant play it on a DVD player lol.

Pretty neat, but I rember the game being some what bigger than this game?? Guess it was so long ago I must have forgot. Preety cool any way.

Street Fighter did start the fight game craze, and MK build off of it. Both Mk and SF are great fighting game series.

Kind of upset it did not have 1 though, any one played it? how was it like?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 11:20 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the very first street fighter was called Fighting Street
thats when ryu had red shoes lol

I was contemplating getting this Anniversary Edition, but its just another cash-in on crapcoms part... so I dont believe I will...

and actually the fighting game craze was a face-off between Neo Geo (SNK) and Capcom.. SNK had : fatal fury, samurai showdown, world heroes, king of fighters, art of fighting and capcom had their street fighter (they didnt start darkstalkers til the later 90's)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:38 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote