KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The official KMC "Carth is a whiney little *****" club

The official KMC "Carth is a whiney little *****" club
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

The official KMC "Carth is a whiney little *****" club

Who hates Carth? I do. no expression All he does is ***** and moan about how his family died. It would've been better if you could've killed him like you did with Juhani. Seriously, where's a good thermal detonator when you need one?

Actually, the guy in KOTOR 2 is almost worse. He's like two of Carth with stupid armor. no expression

Where did this come from? Don't ask me.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:16 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Carth rules. Sorry.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:25 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I don't see what's so wrong with Carth. He might be a little whiny but he's at least a billion times less irritating as Bastila, who I consider to be the worst video game character ever.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:41 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

I hate Carth he is very very whiney

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:29 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Bastila=Awesome

Carth=Suck

It's simple math, people.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:21 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Re: The official KMC "Carth is a whiney little *****" club

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Who hates Carth? I do. no expression All he does is ***** and moan about how his family died. It would've been better if you could've killed him like you did with Juhani. Seriously, where's a good thermal detonator when you need one?

Actually, the guy in KOTOR 2 is almost worse. He's like two of Carth with stupid armor. no expression

I agree with you on that Darth!

He is a little whinny b!tc! that doesn't know how to shut up...And it makes the game go slower as well

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:51 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

OH OH OH!!!

I definitely want to join this club. I hate Carth!

my friend likes him, and i obviously do not, and we always argue about whether he is a good character or not

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 11:32 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: The official KMC "Carth is a whiney little *****" club

quote:
Who hates Carth?

Once you get the Mandallorian Armour, Carths Blaster Full Power and the Cassus Fett Blaster full power, he is a good character to have (if it is necessary to take him) but I would still rather have Canderous with me. Carth doesnt regenerate.

Still, it is funny to have him whine and cry, and then make fun of him while he does it. stick out tongue

quote:
Who hates Carth? I do. no expression All he does is ***** and moan about how his family died... Seriously, where's a good thermal detonator when you need one?

Or the button to dick-punch somebody... or Force-Dick Punch.

quote:
It would've been better if you could've killed him like you did with Juhani.

I heard there is a way you can kill Carth, but I have yet to see it happen, or make it happen.

quote:
Who hates Carth?[/size]

quote:

I GET TO PLAY KOTOR 2 ON SATURDAY! This makes me so happy... time for a Sexy Party! big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:28 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I pretty much hated the whole "getting to know" your party routine in KOTOR, specifically Carth.

if they added a feature in the game just to physically abuse him....I would play the game a whole lot more.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I don't know why you people hated Carth so much.

He was a brilliant character. I always used him in battle. I'd have him armoured up the eyeballs with a couple of the best blasters I could find. He'd just stand there at the back taking pot shots at enemies, usually finishing off stragglers and wearring down others, while my two Jedi (Revan/Bastila) waded in with sabers.

That tactic OWNED.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:24 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Oh, he's a good character for fighting....I don't know too many people that can argue with that....

but he's still a whiney little b!tch.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:27 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Yeah he is, Bastilla was cool, especially [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When she turns evil

I only hid that under a spoiler for those yet to finish the game. big grin

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:17 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yeah, but Canderous was just as good as Carth, and he had the healing implant dealy. HK-47 or whatever his name was also kicked ass, and was less annoying.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:22 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Canderous and Hk-47 (you were right, Rev... what else is new? big grin) are just as good as Carth, and Canderous has the healing effect.

Why use Carth? Unless you are on the Leviathon and you have to?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:28 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I kill his son at the Sith Academy in Korriban.....hehe....evil face

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

carth is annoying especialy when he found out [SPOILER - highlight to read]: i/the player was darth reven he wouldnt shut up

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:53 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

You can't kill Carth...Wherever you heard that is false. He's in KOTOR 2...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 01:55 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Who said anything about killing Carth?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:02 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I dunno.. I kinda liked all the characters' babble.. It gave them more depth. I guess you get used to it after playing neverwinter nights and other bioware games (which also contain alot of dialogue). I just found the fact that they talk so much about nothing , more believable than if they talked for 20 seconds and sounded scripted.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 06:02 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote