KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who is the best Video Game character of all time?

Who is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Mario 4 17.39%
Sonic the Hedgehog 1 4.35%
Donkey Kong 0 0%
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) 0 0%
Link 7 30.43%
Master Chief (Halo) 2 8.70%
Prince of Persia 1 4.35%
Other 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the best Video Game character of all time?
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Question Who is the best Video Game Character?

I can't believe people havn't made this topic yet, so Im starting it. I stand by my fav character from any video game, LINK! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:29 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

The Doom guy cool

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:43 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

sooooo Link

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:24 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I agree with link but just to be the under dog, I'll say Pit and Stanley the Bugman

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:59 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

hell the Doom guy could take'em all down like shit

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:19 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Samus Aran can pwn all of them. She eats demons from outer space for breakfast

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:10 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

so dose the Doom guy (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:23 PM
PUNISHER2000

What are you guys crazy. You gotta go with the best so far, and that has to be Master Chief. Halo.... Or if you want to go old school then Ryu and Ken. Lets see you guys try and beat that

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:36 PM
PUNISHER2000 is currently offline Click here to Send PUNISHER2000 a Private Message Find more posts by PUNISHER2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

^
Master Chief is one of the best. But Ryu and Ken woulnd't stand a chance agains't SubZero and Scorpio.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

hahaha thats the tone SilverFighter and Noobsaibot and Rayden oh boy, kick that halo guy and all the street fighter guys in a sec

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:48 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I love halo to death, but Master Chief kinda blows. He's go no dialogue and no "special" moves. He's just the main character in a fabulous game. You could really put anyone in that game and it woulda been great. And i know this will cause controversy but IMO Ken n Ryu would pwn Subzero n Scorpion.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Lord Andres>Yeah Rayden is awesome but Master Chief Mjolnir armor can resist electric shocks.

Linkalicious> Ken might not be able to block SubZero's fatalities. Ryu maybe but not Ken.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

but noobsaibot would finish them all

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:57 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah thats true Noob Saibot does have better combos and shadow tosses. I don't think no one could beat his teleport slam.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:01 PM
Marcellus
executioner

master chief lacks personality, Ken was a mad man, i always used him, venom,Blackhart in marvel vs capcom 2. and any other fighting he was in

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:12 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

My Favorit? Roger Wilco!!! (Space Quest 1 - 6)

But the Hottest Would HAve To Be Rikku. Or Lara Croft.... nah Rikku... BY FAR

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:59 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PUNISHER2000

Are you guys for real. C'mon with Master chief I could get in a Scorpion Tank and Kick all those wanna be's butt. Not saying that Mortal Kombat is good just that Halo would Destroy them all. Rayden please. One Rocket Launcher and he's done. God or not. Scorpion... One swift knock in the back of the head and he's going sleepy time. Sub zero. Would work great to somebody who gets cold. Not like Master Chief and his armor aren't winterized. hahahahah

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:25 PM
PUNISHER2000 is currently offline Click here to Send PUNISHER2000 a Private Message Find more posts by PUNISHER2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

ya well you gorgot the Doom Guy, he alone could take Master Chief and the halo dude and all who would come in his way

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:30 PM
Marcellus
executioner

technically they are the same guy, and cable was in marvel vs capcom 2 and he would turn Master chief into jelly with the viper gun

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:06 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PUNISHER2000

rolling on floor laughing you guys got me rollin ahahhahahah Doom guy please. He can barely do some demons. Cable was nothing compared to Cyclops and Wolverine combo.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:08 AM