KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil:Outbreak-File #2

Resident Evil:Outbreak-File #2
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Resident Evil:Outbreak-File #2

Anyone who played File #1 online, and were/are a pro, but not a cheater? My friend & I intend to jump online as soon as we both get the game on the 26th, and beginning to tear s*** up ASAP. If anyone wants to play, let me know, or come find me in the lobby. I'll play with the Hard Drive or without it, since my friend doesn't have it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:02 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I heard file 2 is as mediocre as the first sad

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:37 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Of course it's only mediocre. All MMORPG's are mediocre, but japanese psychos still play FF11, and that is garbage right? I play it because it's fun, challenging, and RE most of all.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:27 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

outbreak isnt an mmo erm the story shouldve been more open ended and not limited to preset phrases

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:08 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Only you seem to be disappointed in it though, of all the people I've talked to about it. How could the story be more open-ended if it takes place between RE 1-3, and it has to follow 8 people? I see no problems with it since I have no Headset anyway.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:53 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

does it have headset support?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Preset spoken phrases.. such as "Sorry" or "Help me" and "This way" etc. The events shouldnt 'have' to link with the other res evils considering each one is its own story in a way, not to mention this is happening to 8 ordinary people.. its a good attempt... but far from what could be done for a such a nice venture into the horror genre

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:20 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Capcom can do whatever they want with Outbreak, since Resident Evil in itself has evoled, I find Outbreak to be a look back on the days of Umbrella, and I enjoy it purely for that. I also find some of the things people do online to be hilarious, and I enjoy killing Team Killers in Friendly Fire Death Matches occationally.

No, there is no headset support, and it wouldn't matter for me anyway like I said.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 12:42 AM