KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sims 2 University Installation Help!!!

Sims 2 University Installation Help!!!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Angry Sims 2 University Installation Help!!!

i recently got a copy of sims 2. heres what happens.

Insert disk 1
Install
Insert Disk 2
Complete install
get message saying "the program will now check to see if this is fully updated" (or something
then get message saying: "Insert sims 2 disk 4"
i treck over to my mates house who recently borrowed it, i get sims 2 put disk 4 in and now it says:
Unable to copy disk. installation terminated

WHY THE HELL ISNT IT COPYING!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:22 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ok when it proceds it says error during installation. can someone actually HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 09:30 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

*cough*

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:40 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

ITS BEEN 8 DAYS AND NOT ONE OF YOU HAS BOTHERED TO ANSWER. ive taken a screenshot incase its any help

Attachment: error.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:22 PM
mysteriois-x

ok mate the best thing to do is to reconfiger your computer i havd the same problem my self and that fixed it basicly just reinstall windows and don't forget to backlup all of your important files as i forgot!!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:57 AM
mysteriois-x is currently offline Click here to Send mysteriois-x a Private Message Find more posts by mysteriois-x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks. but my mate came over and fixed it. ty though

Old Post May 13th, 2005 03:48 PM
jerakoe

So you got your problem fixed...but what about the rest of us out there with the same exact problem? care to explain what he do or get him to do it?

.....and i was hoping i was finaly onto something on this thread

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:09 PM
jerakoe is currently offline Click here to Send jerakoe a Private Message Find more posts by jerakoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Cause you need the disk tou used to instal the game originally roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:55 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i had the disk you twallop. he read the manual and pointed out that it said: "do not install in the same place as sims 2" so i changed the destination file and it intalled

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:03 PM