KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Golden Sun: TLA

Golden Sun: TLA
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Question Golden Sun: TLA

I have a question for all of you.

Have you ever:

A. Owned this game
B. Played this game.

???

I have come across something I am wondering if anyone else has..... when you are at the main menu, if you press start twice (once the options have appeared and then again after you press start the first time) and then select three times, it makes the original GameBoy *Ding* noise..... ?confused? Can anyone tell me what it's for???? I cannot figure it out..... confused

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:17 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebuu
Eternal Summoner

It probably has something to do with the New Game+ data after you beat the game or it could just be an Easter Egg, like hitting L and R during Game Freaks title screen of Pokémon LG makes Pokémon noises.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:24 PM
Beelzebuu is currently offline Click here to Send Beelzebuu a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Maybe... no one on www.dragid.com knows either.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:25 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

...? anyone...? confused

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:44 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I have the password from the original Golden Sun and put it into The Lost Age, but it keep giving me invalid password. I've done it like 4 times already and its a huge gold password. I put in a silver one and it worked. Anyone else have that problem with the gold passwords?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:03 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manny321
Haradrim Elephant Rider

I liked the game, it has good music and a good story,.

Drown your face in a bowl of water!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:54 AM
manny321 is currently offline Click here to Send manny321 a Private Message Find more posts by manny321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

It was good, but it kind of dragged on. The first one was definitely better.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 01:09 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I always try to transfer the data via link cable with a 2nd GBA, so I dont need the passwords, but sometimes the O's and 0's get confused due to the font and such.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:45 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

i finally got it! it was the damn + and lower-case t

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:02 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I was a huge fan of the first Golden Sun, got GS2 the day it came out... I've owned at that game. maybe 40-50 hours on the first one, and about 40+ on the second, for one game. And I've played through them multiple times. Really hoping that a third is considered, be it GBA, DS, GCN, or next-gen.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:31 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narutoisthebest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah the Golden Sun series will always be one of my favorites. For a handheld rpg it was pretty sweet.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 06:51 PM
narutoisthebest is currently offline Click here to Send narutoisthebest a Private Message Find more posts by narutoisthebest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote