KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » MGS Plot Got Me Confused

MGS Plot Got Me Confused
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Worried MGS Plot Got Me Confused

The plot of the MGS series r so confusing..In MGS3 that lady in the white is the boss, yet when u kill her she calls snake Boss. And in MGS twin snake they say Boss(snake) had a clone..Im totally lost.
Please help sad

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:35 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Only 1 can carry the title of boss. When Snake (MGS3) kills boss he takes on the name big boss. Solid Snake, Liguid Snake and Solidus are all clones of the big boss. There are known as the terrible children. The most shocking thing to me is finding out that Ocelot works for the CIA.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:10 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ocelot is the guy with the electric hands right? So, does Big Boss have one eye. And who is Solidus? confused

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:28 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

spoiler alert

no volgin is the electric guy. ocelot is better known as revolver ocelot. solidus snake was the president during MGS1 and is one of the clones aka sons of the big boss and he's the last guy you fight in MGS2. Yes big boss has 1 eye. He takes a bullet to the eye during MGS3.

Last edited by Dante Vlada on Apr 27th, 2005 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:39 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

What does Solidus look like? And what about the "End". Why is he so hard to beat if he is a old man?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:44 PM
shangheid
Bored

He isn't hard to beat no expression (but he is supposed to be because is the grandaddy of sniping)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:48 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

The end isn't hard to beat if you know these secrets

1 Type in the Konami code(Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Square Triangle) in the menu on the map screen to see the location of The End during your battle with him.
2 You can use the thermo gogs and the directional mic to locate him
3 After caves and after the river with the guards on the hovercrafts, enter the next area and a cutscene will begin. As soon as the cutscene ends pull out your SVD sniper rifle and aim it at The End in his wheelchair. Before he gets taken away, shoot the guard in the head, then shoot The End in the head a few times. If done corectly The End will say something and explode. Later in the game when you get to the jungle where the fight was supposed to be, you wont have to fight him and the jungle will be filled with guards from the Ocelot unit.
4 When you enter the fighting area for the first time, save your game and quit. Go into the clock settings of your PS2 hardware and set the clock forward about 6+ hours. Load up the game and you will find that The End has died from old age!!

And to answer your Solidus ? He's looks to be older than snake and liquid. He has a gray beard, grey hair and can absorb metal to become slightly bigger and SOLID. He later loses an eye to resemble BigBoss in a way.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:13 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yeah, that was on CHEAT! . I got the demo for MGS3 and its pretty good.
but it ends rite after u save the doctor guy :/

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:20 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

I love mgs3. It seemed kinda short to me though.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:15 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I heard u can get a banana camo from catchin all the monkeies

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:57 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

yeah you can by getting the fastest time on all 5 stages of snake vs monkey.

Any more questions about the mgs plot?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:34 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Uhh, why is Liquid snake in the game if he is not suppose to be made yet

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:22 PM
The Rover

He isn't....confused

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 05:37 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

So how cum that electric dude touch Liquid in the crutch. That was not him?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:53 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Spoiler alert

That was Snake with a mask on. Liquid is in MGS1 and kinda sorta in MGS2.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 08:03 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ohh. Is that why he got knocked out by that electric guy.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 08:14 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

pretty much. The electric guys name is volgin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 10:37 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Hmmm. I see. How did he get his powers??

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:27 AM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

That's a question I don't have the answer to. If anybody knows plz tell me.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:31 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Sooo, what really is Metal Gear?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:59 PM