KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Spliinter Cell: The Movie

Spliinter Cell: The Movie
Started by: splintercell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
splintercell
Vaapad master

Spliinter Cell The Move

Splinter cell the movie is in development the teaser is on the chaos theroy game what do you guys and girls think?
Happy Dance

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:35 AM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Spy movie not sci/fi or fantasy.

Moving...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Hmm.. sounds interesting..

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:05 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

it should be good, there is tons of stuff they could do to revamp the spy genre. i still love james bond though, but sam fischer is a badass, not suave. and it is being directed by peter berg, which IMO did a wonderful job in the rundown with the rock and s w scott. splinter cell should be a good one.....

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:35 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
splintercell
Vaapad master

i cantfind the release date

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:48 PM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

YES! my Favorite game!!

But that Fat kid, No matter how hilarious that is...is still CREEPING me out. What the HELL is he doing? LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:55 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marchioness

This should be interesting. I hope the movie will be good.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:01 PM
Marchioness is currently offline Click here to Send Marchioness a Private Message Find more posts by Marchioness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I would much rather see a CGI version made for the film over a live action version. Something to take the sting of FF: Spirits Within off, you know? These game to movie translations just aren't carrying over too well. House of the Dead, (can't imagine Bloodrayne will be much better than Uwe Boll's HoD), Resident Evil, Final Fantasy.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:03 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
I would much rather see a CGI version made for the film over a live action version. Something to take the sting of FF: Spirits Within off, you know?

Aside from there being no game relation, I thought that FF:TSW was fantastic. Voice work, animation, everything.

(BTW, shooting this over to the Video Game forum. More people are going to relate to this there.)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:17 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

From what the movie sounds to me either this will be excellent or just plain stupid. It really depends on everything.

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:28 AM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Aside from there being no game relation, I thought that FF:TSW was fantastic. Voice work, animation, everything.

(BTW, shooting this over to the Video Game forum. More people are going to relate to this there.)

Yeah, that's why a had a problem with it. Expected it to be more in vain with standard FF type storytelling, and as it wasn't I considered it to not be true to its videogame roots.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:07 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote