KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Banjo Kazooie

Banjo Kazooie
Started by: RedAlertv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RedAlertv2

Banjo Kazooie

Did anyone else ever like this game? I had it when I was younger and I thought it was awesome. I still like it, even though it is a little childish. Any thoughts?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 10:35 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

sick:

never ever liked this game

although i must admit if was kinda fun to play, but the the look of the the game was just plain awful, characters that look like they were made out of 3 poligons, and those stupid gibberish sounds that were suppose to be their voices sick: .... well most Nsucky64 games didn't have voices so...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:55 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Never had an N64, so therefore, never got into it...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 9th, 2005 12:01 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Banjo Kazooie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Did anyone else ever like this game? I had it when I was younger and I thought it was awesome. I still like it, even though it is a little childish. Any thoughts?
childish shouldnt matter.. nothing should ever be too young or old for someone.. its what you like that counts smile

I thought Banjo Kazooie was a very nice game.. very creative too.. and the founding for conkers bad fur day

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

ah man, the many happy hours i had playing this game, like going inside the christmas tree on the snow level.

ah good times.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:38 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master sifadius
Master Jedi

I played both Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. And liked them quite a bit. Still play them every now and then.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:08 AM
master sifadius is currently offline Click here to Send master sifadius a Private Message Find more posts by master sifadius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I enjoyed it alot. Except for the f***ing "voices"....

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:39 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I really liked it. It was a fun and well put together distraction from the other more intense games I played.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:23 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I loved both of the games. Still do as a matter of fact. I pick 'em up and play them every once in a while.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 08:25 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAnakin226

Warning LOVED IT!

I loved Banjo, one of the better games for N64 too, (not better than Ocarina of Time!) Zelda Ocarina of Time is the best damn game ever! I have always loved it and it's always been my fav game!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 10:15 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justacityboy

I HAD N64 AND IT WAS SUPERIOR TO THE PSONE , BANJO WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES , TRYING TO BE LIKE MARIO 64 AND IMPROVING IT , I WISH RARE WOULD RE-MAKE A FEW OF THEIR GAMES FOR THE XBOX? (AS THEY'VE DEFECTED FROM NINTY). HAVE YOU PLAYED BANJO TOOIE , IS I ANY GOOD?

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:57 AM
justacityboy is currently offline Click here to Send justacityboy a Private Message Find more posts by justacityboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote