KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » X-box 360!

X-box 360!
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAnakin226

Warning X-box 360!

X-box 360 also know as X-box 2 is coming out, I think in Fall 2005, not 100 % sure yet. It has many new features too it thats for sure. I think they will be displaying it at E3, so if your not going to E3 in person watch it LIVE on G4tech TV!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 10:32 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I will be at E3 this year. yes

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Rumors that there's going to be 512 MB video memory graphic card. Half-Life 2's minimum is 128 MB I think.

The graphical prospects.....holy son of a b----. If it's true...it's going to be insanely good eye-candy. Goodbye framerate lag.

For the processors there's going to be three chips running systematically. Good speed, hopefully reduced game lag.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:43 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Doesnt look to good but I love the fact that it has wireless controllers.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:52 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

My friend has a 3rd party wireless controller for his Xbox and although they are a great idea they just feel wrong to hold. I don't know why. confused

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:59 PM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Re: X-box 360!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkAnakin226
X-box 360 also know as X-box 2 is coming out, I think in Fall 2005, not 100 % sure yet. It has many new features too it thats for sure. I think they will be displaying it at E3, so if your not going to E3 in person watch it LIVE on G4tech TV!

its not supposed to come out until 2006 and ATI already made a 512 graphics card for the guy who said something about that although nvida allows 2 256's to be used together prior to that anyway

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:02 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheAnimal
Restricted

Account Restricted

xboxx 360 hits shelves in november of this year. there's 2 to 3 versions.

with a harddrive

without a hard drive

and (rumor) entertainment center. my source is igngames.com

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:53 AM
TheAnimal is currently offline Click here to Send TheAnimal a Private Message Find more posts by TheAnimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

XBOX 360 SPECS
==========------
Central Processor-Three IBM PowerPC processors
Graphics Processor--ATI(model unknown)
Memory---256 MB of RAM. Hard drive unknown.
Controller---Wireless. Supports four or more players.
Onlineness----A huge emphasis on Live and support for game microtransactions.
Big Debate--Hard drive. Will it come with one or will it be sold separately?
Cool Rumors------512 of video memory which is absolutely INSANE.
And on Live, players will be able to create things for sale; for example, you can create a powerful car in Forza Motorsport and let people upload it for a buck.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:04 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

Originally posted by WindDancer
I will be at E3 this year. yes

Hook me up with some tickets dog!!!!!

If not , how are you going?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:09 PM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by WindDancer
News update:

http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebus...0AheadOfE3.html

I knew about that for aout 3 weeks. But I never found out what time its on?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 12:36 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Um Nvidia has already releast a 512 card, infact they releast their a bit before ATI, anyway, ya by 06 the new generation of pc graphic cards will most likely also have 512mb ram, though many consider a graphic card with that much ram to be useless, lets say you have a pc with a GF 6800 Ultra and it has 256mb and then tries the 512 version, you'l not get a frame higher in HL2 or Doom3, thing is when those 512mb rams will be needed the first cards that got 512mb with will most likely be to slow to be able to run the game/program what ever, so it really dosent matter until some about 2 years, that would be my guess

Old Post May 12th, 2005 01:01 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

It's being unveiled on MTV tom., can't wait.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:35 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Nevermind

Last edited by DanZeke25 on May 12th, 2005 at 07:28 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2005 07:26 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude the ps3 will own you guys should not of even made this thread because ps3 owns all so why dont you go wack off to naked pictures of mc!.............Astalnik!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:02 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Oh gawd! The consoles aren't even out on stores yet and fanboys are already attacking. no expression

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:29 PM
The Rover

Tommorow at 12:30 PM, on CTV ,(a Canadian channel), is supposedly giving the scoop on the "Next Generation XBOX". wink

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:32 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont lie!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:35 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

confused
I never lie....

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:39 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I suppose we can pretend the ps3 is going to actually do anything useful.. for the fanboys sake smile

the new systems may be good.. I'd like to see screenshots first hehe

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 12th, 2005 11:42 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote