KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Zelda Rein of Sorrows!

Zelda Rein of Sorrows!
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAnakin226

Warning Zelda Rein of Sorrows!

Yes finally, the new Zelda is coming. The name of this game is called "The Legend of Zelda Rein of Sorrows" and wow does it ever look amazing! They will be displaying this game at E3 so if your not going to e3 in person watch it on G4tech tv!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:16 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Rein of Sorrows? Cool Name. Better than Windwaker.... sick

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:17 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

true but i like wind wakers story line and when it takes place

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:39 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xed
Radioactive butt monkeys

Its interesting but the game was waaaaaaaaaay too short. Though I do have high expectations of this game to come.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:55 PM
Xed is currently offline Click here to Send Xed a Private Message Find more posts by Xed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAnakin226

Warning

I loved Wind Waker although I do agree Rein of Sorrows sounds better!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:55 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Wind Waker 2 sounds alot better then Rein of Sorrows...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:55 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

this is true the thing i hated about windwaker is that its too corny

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:20 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Windwaker is crappy name. Rein of Sorrows has more climatic feel to it. Windwaker (while a good game) was too short, too annoying (boat rides anyone?) and too corny as shadow12 said. OoT was a far better game.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:24 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yes it short and corny but i liked the fact it took place after majora's mask and yes OoT is the best so far

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:30 AM
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Rein of Sorrows is a crap name. They should've just made it a sequel to OoT..deeming it the name..OoT 2.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:59 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Are you people insane? A Link To The Past & OoT are the best entries in the entire series, followed by the original. Wind Waker was a nice challenge I thought, and I liked the cel-shading a lot. Rein Of Sorrows is a terrible name, I wish Nintendo would change it, because I still perfur Wind Waker 2. It's basically a give-in now there won't be a sequal to OoT because that would actually mean a GOOD name. Majora's Mask is as terrible as Zelda:Link's Awakening imo.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:02 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Windwaker is crappy name. Rein of Sorrows has more climatic feel to it. Windwaker (while a good game) was too short, too annoying (boat rides anyone?) and too corny as shadow12 said. OoT was a far better game.

It's too new to be a classic right now, but it was better than that Majora's Mask bulls***.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:04 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

So, is the new adult Zelda going to be name Rein of Sorrows, or do you mean a sequel to Windwaker?

Because if it's the new adult one, than it's not a sequel to Windwaker, therefore you would not be able to name it Windwaker 2... erm

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by JToTheP
It's too new to be a classic right now, but it was better than that Majora's Mask bulls***.

majora's mask was good what the hell you talking about it was different but good it made u to use your time wisely

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:40 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I can say with 95% surety that the new Zelda will NOT be called "Rein of Sorrows." I highly doubt that Nintendo would choose such a poor pun, and the so-called "proof" of the name is a PhotoShop. A good one, mind you, but a PhotoShop nonetheless.

And anyway, we'll probably be finding out tomorrow morning what it's called, or at least some more story details.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:53 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Originally posted by Draco69

Every word you said is true. Wind Waker? Sounds like a cartoon. Rien of Sorrow sounds Zelda like...more mysterious...game was too short...& a boat that talks & got in your face all the time? No. OoT rocks...though...I can't play it....

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:41 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by DarkAnakin226
Yes finally, the new Zelda is coming. The name of this game is called "The Legend of Zelda Rein of Sorrows" and wow does it ever look amazing! They will be displaying this game at E3 so if your not going to e3 in person watch it on G4tech tv!

I am so watching. I need to reserve it pronto!!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:57 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by shadow12
majora's mask was good what the hell you talking about it was different but good it made u to use your time wisely

Yeah, I used my time wisely, I returned it, thank god I rented it. It didn't even have Zelda in it, it was the Adventure Of Link: Part 2-Majora's s****y Mask. Majora's Mask was probably worse then Zelda 2 on NES. It had basically the same character models of OoT, stupid masks that made Link change his form, how the hell is that Zelda?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:29 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
So, is the new adult Zelda going to be name Rein of Sorrows, or do you mean a sequel to Windwaker?

Because if it's the new adult one, than it's not a sequel to Windwaker, therefore you would not be able to name it Windwaker 2... erm

You are aware that Wind Waker has a NEW.LINK. from 100 years later, AFTER the Oracle Saga.

OoT is a prequal to every game if you didn't know, and Wind Waker was a new Link. If the new Zelda has the adult Link from Wind Waker, then YES it IS Wind Waker 2. If it's the Link from after the Oracle Saga, and the other games, then no, it isn't Wind Waker 2.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:31 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know what i hated about windwaker...not the graphics...

just one tiny thing about it

in ocarina of time you get the title "hero of time"...very noble...very heroic

but "hero of winds"????

thats just rubbish...it sounds like he has a gas problem

link...me mate the master farter

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 17th, 2005 12:21 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote