KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 3 Confirmed for the Xbox 360.

Halo 3 Confirmed for the Xbox 360.
Started by: cal31

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Halo 3 Confirmed

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/0...s_6124592.html. Somewhere, Sony execs. are nervously sweating eek!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:17 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy

halo is the most overrated game in the history of games.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:31 AM
crazy is currently offline Click here to Send crazy a Private Message Find more posts by crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Thanks for lettin us know

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:39 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

thats nice.. I hope it plays very different from the first two.. and I want more model customization for multiplayer

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:34 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I'm sick and tired of this Halo s***, and I wish it would die. It's so horribly overrated now. Microsoft can take Halo 3 and shove it up their asses because neither Sony or Nintendo will fear it, they will retaliate with their own heavy hitter.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:05 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I don't see what is so cool in Halo. It is just another shooter game...

And doesn't Sony own like 70% of the game markets?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:05 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Well, I thought it was obvious that Microsoft was making a Halo 3, what with the huge popularity of the first two.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:29 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazy
halo is the most overrated game in the history of games.

Nah, that would be FF and any Mario game.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I think we all knew Halo 3 was coming out. We didnt need a confirmation. And i love FPS's so that why i like it a lot.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:48 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

ALL YOU HALO HATERS ARE OF COURSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN OWN A XBOX. YOU SAD PEOPLE, HALO IS A GREAT GAME, AND IF NOT THE BEST.

HALO FANS UNITE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCK ON THAT PS2 AND GAMCUBE PLAYERS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:41 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Turn off your caps lock key, and get the hell out.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 12:18 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by barand1
ALL YOU HALO HATERS ARE OF COURSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN OWN A XBOX. YOU SAD PEOPLE, HALO IS A GREAT GAME, AND IF NOT THE BEST.

HALO FANS UNITE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCK ON THAT PS2 AND GAMCUBE PLAYERS

Hehehe...

(And they say Nintendo fanboys are crazy... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:21 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

i know.... wow, looks like xbox fanboys are alittle crazy aswell

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:24 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yes indeedy.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:45 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

sorry I'm not crazy (well not 24-7 crazy). The reason I said is because everyone I have asked who say they hate Halo, is mainly because 1) They have never played the game, 2) Don't even have a XBOX. Also because I like Halo and think it is a really good game. I just think alot of Halo haters are mainly PS2 fans. Ok, thats not a problem, but I think if Playstation released Halo instead of XBOX, then the people claiming that Halo sucks would say its great. Maybe its just me!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:15 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalwoan
Spartan-044

It might not be the best game but it is the best Multiplayer game for the X-box

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:13 PM
Dalwoan is currently offline Click here to Send Dalwoan a Private Message Find more posts by Dalwoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

My Opinion on the HALO Series:

First of all, I really enjoyed the first two HALO games, but I'm in no way a HALO or an XBOX-fanboy, (though I do prefer XBOX to any other current-gen. system....). wink

That being said, I generally think that thus far, the HALO games are indeed the best FPS for the current-gen. home-systems, (though Half-Life 2 for the XBOX will surely blow that out of the water).
Personally, I think the "story" of the HALO series is missing the strangely inticing and relatively good-story that is in the three HALO tie-in novels, (written by Mr. Eric Nylund, and Mr. William C. Dietz). It was a big hurt for me when I bought HALO 2 and the Bungie team had seemingly blown the terrific and overlooked potential-stories told in the novels.

Still, the graphics in both games have thoroughly impressed me, (even though KillZone for the PS2 looked great, it was missing the fun, for me, IMHO).

Both the Single-Player and the Multi-Player in the HALO game series is what made me buy the XBOX, merely so I could sit with my buds at home and school them, or school people from across the world in XBOX Live, or just kick some Covenant @ss in the actual game.
One thing that has stood out in the HALO series is that the acting, (while sometimes mediocre), brings you into the experience. The ambience and the music also help you believe that you are a mere step away from being blown-apart by those dirty Covenant ba$tards. (IMAO, I believe that music and ambience are the things that have made many people love many different types of entertainment - from classical-music masterpieces like Star Wars, some of the Star Trek movies, and most of Disney's classics - up to games like HALO, Half-Life, etc.)

All in all, I would say that I have had the most fun with, and the greatest experience in home-console FPS's playing the HALO games thus far, and I only hope that HALO 3 will bring it all back full-circle.

(BTW> Is it any surprise that my ultimately favourite FPS series for the home-computer was the MARATHON series, also done by the Bungie guys?)

-J

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:57 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

killzone 2 looks better than both halos and will probably will be better than halo 3

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:45 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Jason420
killzone 2 looks better than both halos and will probably will be better than halo 3

Don't assume anything yet. Not so much as a single screenshot has been released of Halo 3, so technically you can't just go around saying that Killzone 2 will be better.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:50 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

Microsoft is goin to over milk Halo. seriously, with all the hype they are goin to end up regretting it later on...

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:20 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote