KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Conkers Bad Fur Day

Conkers Bad Fur Day
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Conkers Bad Fur Day

I cant believe it!!!
This game was one of my favourate N-64 games, and was really underrated when it was released. It's a classic, and it's finally making a return....on the x-box. YOu really have to play this game. It doesnt have the BEST gameplay out there (it was released in 1999), but it is still a decent platform game. But the part where it excels is the humour of it. THe movie parodies are awesome.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:56 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

i have played it, its actually pretty tight!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 17th, 2005 04:02 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

the movie parodies are awesome. it was a shame that it was so underrated on its release.

It has a big giant poo moster that grabs chunks of itself and throuws them at you, then you have to kill it by throwing toilet paper at it, and then flush it down the boghole

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:57 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

laughing
u r funnay!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 18th, 2005 11:45 AM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

No, Rare is, for making Conker such a great game. big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:36 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Excellent game. Shame it arrived in the twilight of the N64's life.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:59 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

yea, Tru Dat!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:42 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I've already got the x-box one preordered. The main reason I'm getting it is because I miss Bad Fur Day and they've re made it with improved graphics.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:54 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

that game is F_U_C_K_ing HARD!
i played the demo where u dont have a gun and it drove my frigging crazy! its real hard!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:57 PM
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

LoL.. I was soooo obssessed with that game.. its heaps funny and heaps cool.. i played it so much i got bored of it.. lol.. and yeah.. one of my fav games..

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:57 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

CBFD ROCKS!!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:25 PM
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

F_U_C_K YEA!!!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:28 PM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I wanted the Conker games for the N64, still do but N64 games aren't going anymore...the best I could do is ebay (ha that's a laugh - long story) or second hand shop/carboot.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:15 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Conkers Bad Fur Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
I cant believe it!!!
This game was one of my favourate N-64 games, and was really underrated when it was released. It's a classic, and it's finally making a return....on the x-box. YOu really have to play this game. It doesnt have the BEST gameplay out there (it was released in 1999), but it is still a decent platform game. But the part where it excels is the humour of it. THe movie parodies are awesome.

I totally agree that Conker is a great great underated game, but why would i want to pay $50 to play it again.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Yeah, for someone who already owned the origanl version like me do you think it will still be worth buying?

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:24 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Im sure it will be updated, and have a fresh smooth gameplay feel, but it is the same thing.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

I wish another one comes on Gamecube.. even though I don't have one..

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:35 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Rare has been working on this new conker game for YEARS ppl lol... it was suppose to be for the Gamecube but Microsoft bought Rare from Nintento and now it is for the Microsoft Xbox whistle

The Word

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:21 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

ooo.. so.. let me get this straight.. if another CBFD comes out.. it's gonna be on xbox..?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:25 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

...CBFD is PART of Conker:Live & Reloaded, There's ANOTHER game, MULTIPLAYER & CBFD on the disc.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:22 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote