KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gameboy Micro

Gameboy Micro
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Gameboy Micro

I thought this was supposed to be a step up to the DS but apparently it's just a remake of the Advance. Oh well. Looks nifty.

Attachment: hands-on-game-boy-micro-20050517002049934-000.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:13 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ditto

Attachment: drao.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:14 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

the nintendo ds, or whatever its called is a bit big dontya think?

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:19 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I guess. It's smaller than the PSP in width though.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:21 PM
joeykangaroo
jumpy

PSP sounds like it would be better anyway
i think they've gone other the top now creating all these different types,they should let it rest for a bit

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:23 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

GameBoy Micro... this looks stupid. Looks like a waste of money to me erm

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:43 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Maverick
Jedi Exile

looks crappy and cheap to me, i see no interest in it

Obi Wan: The council wants you to report on all the Chancellor's dealings
Anakin: Thats treason
Obi Wan: We are at war Anakin

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:43 PM
Darth Maverick is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Maverick a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Maverick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, its Nintendo, they always release a new version of the current Gameboy.
Its small which is always a plus.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:59 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well, if you don't already own a GBA, I don't see why you wouldn't buy it. I think Nintendo plans to keep the GBA alive for 2D gaming.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:02 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I doubt 2D gaming will ever die out completely. There's just so much joy in playing an old side-scroller.

I am content with my old GBA, and was content with it even when the SP came out. It's never failed me before, and though the Micro would be nice to have, I doubt I'll ever get one.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:08 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor Strange
Master of the mystic arts

The numbder of gameboys owned in America still outweighs PSP and DS combined so it's no wonder they'd keep it alive.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:43 PM
Doctor Strange is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Strange a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Strange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

OMG.......... will nintendo ever stop !!!!!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:55 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

It looks cool, but once again the screen is small, and if it's just a new release of the GBA there's no point to it. They remade it once already.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:28 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Um, I could fit my Advance in my pocket... Why make an even smaller one?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:19 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

i think it looks straight...for sure the nintendo fanboys are definetly gonna buy that.....but the question is how much smaller does the micro needs to be?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:22 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tthe Almighty
Futurama is the best

It needs small than the Gb pocket

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:26 AM
Tthe Almighty is currently offline Click here to Send Tthe Almighty a Private Message Find more posts by Tthe Almighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

LOL! its officialy too small to play games!!!!

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/de...bsectionid=1588

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:55 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Its not official. Its somebodies opinion.
G4 Tv crew said it was perfectly fine to play games.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:16 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
god number 2

the device certainly looks small and seems like it would be interesting to have on your key chain or something but......god dammit what a waste of money on nintendo's part. They have three different versions of one game boy that everybody already has and they all fit in your pocket. It seems to me they need to pay more attention to their newer stuff like revolution and the next GB not just another repackaged GB from 4 years ago

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:27 AM
god number 2 is currently offline Click here to Send god number 2 a Private Message Find more posts by god number 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

You know, the company is pretty big with offices in two continents. I think it can multitask when it comes to products.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:18 AM