KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Legend Of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

The Legend Of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Legend Of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

The other blasted thread got the title completely wrong, soooo let's start over here.

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/vids_1.html

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor Strange
Master of the mystic arts

Meh. I'm waiting until E3 to decide anything. I hope it's not really the title though, sounds bloody unoriginal.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:38 PM
Doctor Strange is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Strange a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Strange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I don't mind the title, looking at the game makes me like it more though. big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:41 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It IS the real title. It was confirmed at Nintendo's press conference this morning. Check Nintendo's official site for the proof, which is a rather kick-ass trailer.

Oh, and the new high-res screenshots that were leaked this morning are amazing. I've already set one up as my wallpaper.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, but Link = Werewolf?

What were they thinking?!? confused

Doesn't sound too appealing to me. I wonder why they went with that idea?

Maybe they were just smokin' .

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:26 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Don't judge it yet. The Zelda series had a excellent track record.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:29 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'm getting the impression that it's a light world/dark world thing, like in ALttP, especially since I've heard the monochrome areas referred to as the "Twilight Realm." In ALttP, Link transformed into a light pink bunny. At least a werewolf can actually hurt things.

I, for one, am buying this, because it looks awesome, and because the Zelda Series on the whole has excelled.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:41 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I've owned all, but Majora's Mask, I definately intend to buy this! big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:55 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

The graphics aren't as impressive as some of the earlier trailers. confused

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:51 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It looks like crap...I'm sorry.

Link is now a wolf? Where in the world did that come from?

It was bad enough there was a Minish Cap, but this it ridiculous.

Where are the days where Link was Link, nothing more? He had his sword and some extras, but he wasn't anything more than Link.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

he was probably cursed, and it plays out as a piece of beginning story.. you can clearly see his wolf form doesnt monopolize the game whatsoever

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:35 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It looks like crap...I'm sorry.

Link is now a wolf? Where in the world did that come from?

It was bad enough there was a Minish Cap, but this it ridiculous.

Where are the days where Link was Link, nothing more? He had his sword and some extras, but he wasn't anything more than Link.

Get out. You've just shown that you will be contributing nothing intelligent to this forum what so ever. The fact you hate Minish Cap is even worse. What are you 4 years old? Stop crying, because if Zelda is such a terrible series to you, why the f*** is it selling like crazy?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:15 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
he was probably cursed, and it plays out as a piece of beginning story.. you can clearly see his wolf form doesnt monopolize the game whatsoever

Some people can't see this though, which is the sad part.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:15 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by JToTheP
Get out. You've just shown that you will be contributing nothing intelligent to this forum what so ever. The fact you hate Minish Cap is even worse. What are you 4 years old? Stop crying, because if Zelda is such a terrible series to you, why the f*** is it selling like crazy?

Key words there in your post JP.

The fact you hate Minish Cap is even worse
such a terrible series to you

Yes JP, these are MY opinions, obviously not the opinions of everyone on the forum, you need to realise that not everyone is going to agree with you.

I love Zelda, but this one doesn't look good to me.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:58 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

And why not? Simply because of the wolf-Link thing?

Why is this automatically a bad thing? Because it's different?

If you remember, the first Zelda on the NES was different. People saw it and freaked out because they had never tried a game like it. No sidescrolling? And you're just ploped down in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the clothes on your back? But did its being different make it a bad game? No! In fact, it made it one of the best games on the console.

So don't pre-judge. Give it a chance before yoy decide you hate it.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:23 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by General Kaliero
And why not? Simply because of the wolf-Link thing?

Why is this automatically a bad thing? Because it's different?

If you remember, the first Zelda on the NES was different. People saw it and freaked out because they had never tried a game like it. No sidescrolling? And you're just ploped down in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the clothes on your back? But did its being different make it a bad game? No! In fact, it made it one of the best games on the console.

So don't pre-judge. Give it a chance before yoy decide you hate it.

i agree with him change can be good

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:34 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

How bout we all just play the game first when it comes out before putting it down? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The title has nothing to do with how well the game will perform.

I like George.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:42 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I never said I wasn't going to try it. I said it LOOKS crappy.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:55 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I never said I wasn't going to try it. I said it LOOKS crappy.

About your wolf comment. I think that dude whos riding on link as a wolf transformed him into a wolf.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:00 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

That "Dude" is Midna, who is actually a female, and apparently a good person and companion.

I thought that the first time I saw the trailer too, tho. Sucks when your only way of smiling looks evil, I guess...

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:11 PM