KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The final fantasy guild

The final fantasy guild
Started by: Black Waltz #3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

The final fantasy guild

For all FF fans I am creating a new club. So who wants to join

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:36 AM
Black Waltz #3 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Waltz #3 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Waltz #3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Me me me me!!!!! mwa hahahaha,take this FIRA!

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:39 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

Calm down. there will be no guild if you burn it

"Why do good and evil fight as they do? The more friends you have, the more birthday presents you get!"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:41 AM
Black Waltz #3 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Waltz #3 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Waltz #3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Ok,sorry.........WATERA......there we go.

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:42 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

now who eles will join. 'under his breath' besides this weirdo

"Why do good and evil fight as they do? The more friends you have, the more birthday presents you get!"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:45 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Thanks.......damn you i quit,uses Firaga and leaves "mock me will you,your friend......."

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:47 AM
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

Uses waterja it put out flames and says I like him he's strange but in a homicidal rampage way

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:48 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Im your friend ARGH! Flare,Flare.........you mock me so i quit and i will satrt my own guild..........

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:50 AM
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

I said that you are useful and cool and powerful buddy

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:52 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Im in an angry mood time for a training battle *draws his sword and gets ready to fight.........*

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:56 AM
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

sorry. join now and learn finale absolutly free

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:57 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

hmmmm,gimme gimme gimme Finale......and i will join and be loyal

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:00 AM
Mushi
Delete!

*Force lightning begins to shoot throughout the guild* Im In possibly big grin

The Dark Side of the Force will increase your guilds power!

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:01 AM
Mushi is currently offline Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

can you use magic or weld a sword or lance or katana or do any thin from final fantasy

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:02 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I have a nice long Masumune....................

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:36 AM
Vidina
What to write?

I'll join, all I need to say

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:07 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hell44

I want to join but I'm still a newbie on this sort of stuffs...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:15 PM
hell44 is currently offline Click here to Send hell44 a Private Message Find more posts by hell44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Vidina,hell44 consider yourself members what weapons can you weld?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:06 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

wield

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:06 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

We need more members....

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 06:10 AM