KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Everquest 2, Matrix online, Star Wars galaxies

Which do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Matrix Online 2 33.33%
Everquest 2 0 0%
Star Wars Galaxies 3 50.00%
I feel equally about all of them 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Everquest 2, Matrix online, Star Wars galaxies
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Everquest 2, Matrix online, Star Wars galaxies

Im new to MMORPGS. I want to get one of these three games. I don't know which one to get.

I have a
quote:
ATI RADEON™ 9550SE 128MB w/Digital and S-Video Out

and a
quote:
512MB Single Channel Low-Latency DDR PC-3200 at 400MHz - 1 x 512MB

Does anyone know which game my computer can handle?

Thanks big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:25 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

i guess no one has played these or knows the tech advise?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:08 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Get World of Warcraft, perfect if you're new to the genre. Very easy to pick up and learn, but difficult to master.

Plus it's basically simply the best MMOG out their right now.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, WoW is a pretty kickass game from what I heared.

Dont get Star Wars Galaxies. It sounds cool, but definitly does not feel like the Star Wars universe.

The Matrix, I briefly played. It was alright, but its a system hog and again, its not what the movies look like.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:36 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

World of Warcraft~

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:03 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skorn254
Renafan

Get World of Warcraft

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:16 PM
Skorn254 is currently offline Click here to Send Skorn254 a Private Message Find more posts by Skorn254 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I have played SWG and MxO. MxO has a really nice fighting system but thats pretty much all there is thats nice. The playerbase ruins all the live events due to players yelling stuff like "OMFG M0ph3us I h3@rt choo!!!1!1." and dancing without clothes on. Star Wars had the potential to be great and still does, that is, if the dev's gave a shit, which they don't. Also, SWG is almost unplayable with 512 ram since the combat "upgrade."
I have not played Everquest and dont know anything about it. I have heard WOW is fun but the alot of the playerbase is very immature. I don't know for myself though. It's just what I have heard. I can't really recommend anything thats worth the money you pay monthly.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:13 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even though I have not played it yet, I just got City of Heroes about a month or so ago and it was nominated for best MMORPG so maybe you should look into that game and check it out.

I have never played a MMORPG before so I can't really tell you anything specific about any of those three above but Matrix Onine was my second choice next to City of Heroes when I was choosing which one I should get.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:07 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote