KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Final Fantasy VII

I heard they the PS3 will have Final Fantasy VII remade on it. Is this true or not?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:15 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

It was done as a tech demo. People have been ranting they should redo it. Though I read they said they wouldn't, But some people think they will. very much a coin toss right now

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:28 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Do you know a link where I can download One Winged Angel?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

That would be really awesome if they remade FFVII with modern-day graphics similar to what Advent Children is going to be like. i sure hope they do

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:38 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

The tech demo looks really good, so I hope they do remake it. It would be so funny to see and hear what Cait Sith is like he is so funny

"Why do good and evil fight as they do? The more friends you have, the more birthday presents you get!"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:13 PM
Black Waltz #3 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Waltz #3 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Waltz #3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yer...would be cool and all. But I'm a shallow sort of guy and don't see the point in games if I know whats gonner happen...

By Barker

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:07 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

They could make it longer and add in new bosses; new missions; new optional stuff; and make the Weapons harder plus it would be cool to see Bahamut Zero on the PS3.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:05 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I heard the chances of them remaking it are presently really, really slim.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:19 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I saw on Wikipedia.org a FF7 game with Vincent as the main character

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:28 AM
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

I hate it when they remake stuff and don't change the title.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:32 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

On Gamespot I heard that with all the fan support, that a remake isn't being questioned if, but rather.... when. If they can pump out a remake, the story and script is more or less already there. Easy (easier) project, huge profit. I can see it being done eventually.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:23 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I could see it being done, as long as there was no alterations to the original game other then graphics. I personaly wouldn't buy it under those conditions. I like new stories. The only games I think I ever replay in story/campain mode are KOTOR, and that was only to turn to the darkside after doing the lightside.

By Barker

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:49 AM
Kumar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB-1138
I saw on Wikipedia.org a FF7 game with Vincent as the main character

yeah, that is a new game called Final Fantasy Extreme (kinda cheesy name but it looks cool). here are some screen shots. it is supposed to come out this year.

http://www.ffextreme.com/media.php?im=ff7dc/images/1

i also just got the FFVII ultima edition for PC. its pretty awesome.

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:31 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

sorry kumar but it aint called extreme its called final fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus: http://ps2.ign.com/objects/693/693672.html have alook here

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:38 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote