KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Stuck in KOTOR II

Stuck in KOTOR II
Started by: Lil Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Stuck in KOTOR II

After we get blasted by HK droids, talk to Atris, and fight HandMaidens(lost to 5), and talk about relics. What do I do? I do not know how to deactivate and free the Zabrack from Force Cage.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:22 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Congrats on getting the game to work....

Erm I'm quite sure its just a switch near the cage.. If your really stuck look for a walkthough on the web... Do hope its not a glitch in the game.

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:02 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

As soon as you walk into the room with Atton, Kreia, and Bao-Dur there should be an option, while talking to Kreia, that says "I'll just let you out then." or something like that. After that, everyone should be out of their cages automatically. If, somehow, Bao-Dur isn't released I suppose it's some sort of glitch 'cause he should get out on his own.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:38 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do not fear, the KotOR master is here.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:32 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Durza

LOL you just talk to kreia and atton and say you'll let them out. if it don't work.... well then...... YOUR GLITCHED!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:53 AM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

lol

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:27 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I had the same problem.

I got into the secret base, had the convo with the handmaidens, then talk to Atris and did all that shit, but I still couldnt get out.

Checked gamefaqs.

Realized it got ****ed up. If you dont see the cutscene between Kriea and Atton WITHOUT YOU IN IT, then its ****ed up.
IF you did, then when you got release them, they'res a cutscene.
Also, another sign of it being ****ed up is if Atton and Kriea are still by the door, and if you talk to Atton, it gives you an option to chose to continue Kriea convo, or something else. IT will say Cheat node. If you get this, its ****ed up.
What I did was too load an older save point, and after that it worked. (theyre should be an autosave spot, if you didnt save in different slots).

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 06:32 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Whats funny is that even the game says to save in different spots... I suggest you make like 3 or 4 different save spots and save on 2 of those spots every other mission you finish. I had problems when I tried to teach the Handmaiden on how to become a Jedi, it just sent me back to the temple where I couldnt do anything.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:42 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

hi, does anybody know how to get passed the locked door on korriban, without destroying the holocron, any help would be apperciated?
alien

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:17 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote