KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Nintendo 64/Gamecube games quiz

Read the questions then answer here
This poll is closed.
Q1: Ganondorf 6 21.43%
Q1: Bowser 0 0%
Q2: Peach's Castle 6 21.43%
Q2: Hyrule Castle 1 3.57%
Q3: Zelda Windwaker 5 17.86%
Q3: Donkey Kong 64 0 0%
Q4: Final Destination 4 14.29%
Q4: Wire-men arena 1 3.57%
Q5: Volvagia 5 17.86%
Q5: King Dodongo 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nintendo 64/Gamecube games quiz
Started by: Jedi-Kaisa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi-Kaisa
Creator of soon-2-B comic

Nintendo 64/Gamecube games quiz

Only Nintendo Fans will know these. big grin I'm setting this up as a poll and It'll end on this Australian Saturday and I'll give the answers then, so for you yankees it's like Friday I think. Meh... so here we are.

There are five questions, with two multiple choice answers. You can talk about the answers if you like, argue and that sort of stuff... but don't tell the answers!!

Here we go

1: My home lies in the barren desert, I became the King of my race of people. I shall then rule the rest of the land with an eternal darkness that would last seven years. Who am I?

2: The castle is stone, with a stained glass picture on the front. As our hero goes in, the pictures on the walls come to life. Which castle is this?

3: The storyline is a vast and open sea of adventure and surprises. The ongoing winds of change bring the final conclusion that old enemies don't always die softly. What game is this?

4: In the midst of Super Smash Bros, there is a certain stage. It takes you from a distant galaxy to an everlasting green plain and back again. What stage is this?

5: Oh fellow reader! The last riddle has come,
now read carefully 'cause this one isn't easily done.
I am a boss in the depths of a Volcano with a halo
And my fiery breath can scorch metal and my long body can twist in almost any angle. Which boss am I?

"We have taken down the greatest empire in the galaxy, who now can stop us?"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 09:21 AM
Jedi-Kaisa is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi-Kaisa a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi-Kaisa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

This 'quiz' was very easy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

#2 will be Peach's Castle.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:43 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

You can't open a thread quiz that will close quickly. Besides, when people say the answers here, everyone will know.... blink

1. Ganondorf
2. Peache's Castle
3. Wind Waker
4. Final Destination
5. I'm not sure, a halo you say!?! blink Volvagia?

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 09:14 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

If it is supposed to be an N64/GC quiz then shouldn't the questions be more general?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:10 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

If we can't tell anyone else, how do we tell you? blink The quiz is too short, the questions are about facts, then it's over, thread done with!

You need quizs like:
Your favourite Nintendo game: _______
Your favourite Nintendo character: ______
Your favourite stage in SSBM (if you have the game): _____
Favourite Nintendo music: _____

Something like this, but I think it's been done before anyway...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:41 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Or we can simply have a normal quiz. Person A asks a question, person B answers it, Person A tells if it is right or wrong, if it is right then it is B's turn to pose a question, if not the question still counts. And if u know that B is wrong but A has not been there to say if it is right or wrong u may supply what u think is right, but no one can post a new question until after A has said that someone is right. So how about it? Shall we give it a try? The subject being withing Nintendo facts.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:12 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

This is more like a Zelda quiz.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:59 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sully_2u
Sex Guru

i say that Morridini should start this off the right way ( Morridini's way ).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:47 PM
sully_2u is currently offline Click here to Send sully_2u a Private Message Find more posts by sully_2u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote