KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » x-men legends 3 discussion

x-men legends 3 discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Last edited by steverules on Sep 15th, 2005 at 09:11 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:02 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Isn't anyone gonna say somethin. It can be anything.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:35 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

you guys are funny, im still waiting for XML2 to come out next week.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:49 PM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

There may not BE an X-Men Legends 3

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOL this threads doing well steve roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:28 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

The point of this threwad is to see who you would want to see in x-men legends 3 if there was going to be one. Besides will I asked you if I should make this forum and you said yes. miffed

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:40 PM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Hey, X-men Legends 3 should be made but the graphics should be changed in-definatley There awful i mean My god!

If there was an X-men Legends 3 I would like it to focus on Mojo And perhaps a game version of UXM 54-Upwards with Longshot , Arcade and stuff.

Disscus

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:47 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think Playable characters In a 3rd one should be:

Cyclops
Wolverine
Iceman
Storm
Marvel Girl (Rachel)
Emma Frost but better than XML 1
Nightcrawler
Rogue
Colossus
Mystique but better than XML 1

Unlock ables
Cable
Deadpool
Longshot
Havok
Quicksilver
Astral Plane version of Xavier from XML 1

Villains

Main villain : Scarlet Witch (uber powerful Disassembled version)

Magneto
Juggernaut
Dark Beast
Mojo
Spiral
The Marauders (Sabretooth, Grey Crow, Vertigo etc etc)
Sauron
the Sentinels

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

The plot

Scarlet Witch's powers go out of control, she changes reality so that she is in control of all the governments worldwide . She controls all the villains I have mentioned. She sends some to kill off the X-men for a laugh. She sends the rest to moniter the globe. The X-men must fight any attacker who are a threat to themselves and the humans who are being persecuted........

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:10 PM
steverules
The doctor

See Will told you it was a good idea and scarlet witch as the main villain sounds like a good idea. But would dpool be a good or bad? smile confused

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:23 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Well Scarlet Witch pays him to kill the X-men, but the Psychics "Change his mind" quite literally, get it? big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:47 PM
JirK

i think XML3 should be about more recent stories. should feature cassandra nova, the church of humanity, the brotherhoods attack on the school featuring the newer black tom, exidus, and that weird mammomax guy.

in addition to whatever x-men they have on the roster, they should have a costum mutant that you can create and the story is based around him/her joining the x-men and being a legend.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:48 PM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Thats not a bad idea. I think that you should be able to play in the danger room on line and have your team of x-men versus their team of x-men. Keep your ideas coming there good. big grin smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:01 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Wow a custom X-man that would be cool. i would have a super strong X-man with guns and swords and healing......

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
steverules
The doctor

Mine would be able to teleport out of danger, have cylcop's long range blasts and wolverine's claws,healing factor (only better) and fighting skill's cool

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:09 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

smokin'

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:33 PM
X-Menfan04

Emma sucked in XML 1

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:25 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

So would you have it that Jeans dead and that Emma has the phoenix force? confused

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:50 AM
Disappear

emma's body would be incinerated by the phoenix after any lengthy possession...

anyway, having the scarlet witch-centric plot mentioned above would be too similar to the supposed plot for XML2, and too dissimilar from HoM. i doubt it'd sell, and i doubt it'd make any comic fans happy.

and will, your custom character would be deadpool's perception of himself?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:54 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

You have a good point who would you have as the villain?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:59 AM