KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy 12

Final Fantasy 12
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Warning Final Fantasy 12

The graphics are to drool for, and we all know FF has good gameplay and one of the best stories.

ok, who is in FF12, when is it coming out, and is it for ps2 or ps3 ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:12 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

twister, we meet again!!!!

haha, just kidding. stick out tongue

I believe it was on ps3 or was it comp.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:40 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

FF 12 is Ps2...Last FF on ps2.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:54 PM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Looks brilliant. Can't wait.

Shadow Of The Colossus and FF12 are the last PS2 games I'm interested in.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:35 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm looking forward to it, but from what I've seen it looks like it may be pretty poor, they've been having significant trouble with it (hence all of the delays) and I don't really like the character design (Vaan looks like a douchebag). But, hopefully I'm wrong, I'm just not getting my hopes up over this one.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I'll be thirty nine by the time the bloody game comes out.

And the real reason the game was delayed was because of manangement issues. Rather some them had a literal mental breakdown.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:50 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I know, that's not very reassuring.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

It comes out in March for the PS2 in Japan. Summer/fall in the US.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:29 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

They said that LAST summer. sad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:23 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well hopefully they will get it out on time this time.

I wonder if it will be out after or before the release of the PS3?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:30 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
twister, we meet again!!!!

haha, just kidding. stick out tongue

I believe it was on ps3 or was it comp.

There's something wrong with this post.

You say "you believe it WAS on". It wasn't on anything because it hasn't come out yet.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:32 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiptoegecko
n00b alert

Final Fantasy 12 is going to kick a55. I heard summer 06 for PS2. Hopefuly this title is good, b/c most SquareEnix games havent been good....so lets pray this one is......

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 02:07 AM
Tiptoegecko is currently offline Click here to Send Tiptoegecko a Private Message Find more posts by Tiptoegecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tiptoegecko
Final Fantasy 12 is going to kick a55. I heard summer 06 for PS2. Hopefuly this title is good, b/c most SquareEnix games havent been good....so lets pray this one is......

Um, there is something wrong with this post.

How can you say most SquareEnix games haven't been good.
Just look at it's Final Fantasy Series. SquareEnix is like the Leader in Role Playing Games.
You can't say that most of there games haven't been good with all of teh Final Fantasy games that they have had that's been very successful.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 05:11 AM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

I have just heard that the US release date is April 1, 2006.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 02:20 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

rofl. a mental breakdown.. who had the break down.. the coders or the artists?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 09:31 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

http://the-magicbox.com/0509/game050923c.shtml

they're explaining a new character thats even girlier than vaan laughing out loud

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 02:47 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
http://the-magicbox.com/0509/game050923c.shtml

they're explaining a new character thats even girlier than vaan laughing out loud

Thats a guy laughing Whats with Japan..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 11:10 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

All FF games, for the ps2 are good, but i don't know about the one for gamecube Christal chronicles.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:46 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

That's what I've been feeling, BF. It looks cool, but the characters seem a bit... off. I do want Square Enix to feel free and prove anyone with that opinion wrong, though. The delays have been definate turnoffs, and personally, with the lack of progress, I want to see some FFXIII on PS3. Though they haven'tt publically said they've been doing it, it's either that or a FFVII remake, but a "Final Fantasy" title is definately in the works for PS3.

FFXI might do better on Xbox live, since it won't be PPM... though I still think they should've dropped the XI and called it FF Online.. wastes a number, for when nobody plays the game anymore, there'll be a gap.

And FF:CC for GCN, it felt too repeditive, I bought it when it came out and sadly regret doing so. There wasn't really any plot, and when I say that, I mean no plot. Go kill stuff, defeat the same bosses over and over, until you get to the point where there is a plot, and what's there could've been better. Though I do have to say: the water in that game was fantastic. That was the best water I've seen in any videogame.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:31 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I REALLY want this game. But with all the delays, and the same trailer every year, I'm beginning to feel like it's more "look what you COULD be playing on the PS2" instead of an actual game...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:13 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote