KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » MARVELous Characters

Who do you like more? Who would you rather play with?
This poll is closed.
Storm 3 100.00%
Wolverine 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MARVELous Characters
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool MARVELous Characters

I know that the new Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects is out already but I still have to ask this question.

Which character do you plan on playing with or are already playing with on the Marvel side?

Which character do you plan on playing with or are already playing with on the Imperfect side?

Answer one character's name for each.

Marvel Choices:
Venom
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Iron Man
Magneto
Storm
Daredevil
Human Torch
Elektra
Thing

Imperfect Choices:
Johnny Ohm
The Wink
Brigade
Hazmat
Paragon
Fault Zone
Roekel
Solara

Also say a little about what you think about the game without giving anything away.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:16 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

MvC2 has and WILL always be the greatest Marvel based game ever created.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:10 PM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's nice.

Now stick to the thread or "goodbye".

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:13 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

Don't they already have a thread discussing this predictably gay game? Just post it there. Almost as pointless as my post above.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:16 PM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least you realize how pointless your thread is."goodbye"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:18 PM
StaT1c

MY thread? tha ****?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:22 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant to say "post". I mean seriously, you'd think you'd be able to put two and two together.
Well maybe I overestimated your intelligence. My bad.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 05:14 AM
StaT1c

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I meant to say "post". I mean seriously, you'd think you'd be able to put two and two together.
Well maybe I overestimated your intelligence. My bad.
Ummm, no you dick sucking motherf*cker. "Post" and "thread" are two entirely different things last time I checked. Substituting "thread" for "post" makes the whole sentence ambiguous which is very questionable towards your overall intelligence quotient. It's like instead of saying, "I went to the corner grocery to buy food" you say, "I went to the corner automobiles to buy food." What the f*ck is wrong with you?! How do you mistaken "post" for "thread" and still have the audacity to call me stupid? I mean seriously, last time I attended 3rd grade it wasn't that hard. Posting that garbage makes YOU (not me) look like a grammar subordinate dumb shit. Please just die now you f*cking waste of semen.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:17 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by StaT1c
Ummm, no you dick sucking motherf*cker. "Post" and "thread" are two entirely different things last time I checked. Substituting "thread" for "post" makes the whole sentence ambiguous which is very questionable towards your overall intelligence quotient. It's like instead of saying, "I went to the corner grocery to buy food" you say, "I went to the corner automobiles to buy food." What the f*ck is wrong with you?! How do you mistaken "post" for "thread" and still have the audacity to call me stupid? I mean seriously, last time I attended 3rd grade it wasn't that hard. Posting that garbage makes YOU (not me) look like a grammar subordinate dumb shit. Please just die now you f*cking waste of semen.

Attachment: owned.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:04 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

reminds me of my semantics arguments i have with twister lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:45 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

laughing out loud Looks like he ran away

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:54 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I agree with HotSauce. laughing

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:55 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This is going differently than planned, I'm not on any sides, but the comment was funny.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 09:46 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Can you say banned...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:00 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Can you say banned...
Haven't you been owned too many times already? Eh, whatever....

Last edited by StaT1c on Sep 23rd, 2005 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:06 PM
Null

Edit our posts have we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:17 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

Answer the question please. That's none of your f*cking business.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Null

Answer the question please. That's none of your f*cking business.

Whats the question ?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM
Null

Don't worry static, I know you are scared of mods, but i won't tell.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:42 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yes

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 07:21 AM