KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Benchmarks

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Benchmarks
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Benchmarks

For those of you who havint seen it yet you can read about it here

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2005...enchmark/1.html

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:01 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Its looks beautiful.
Another reason that Valve is one of the leading developing companies in the world.
Even if they have only 2 games under their belt.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:20 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yeah I gotta agree.. I cant wait to give this a spin big grin... I really should play hl2 deathmatch more often.. the weapons are pretty fun happy

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 07:51 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Yeah did you guys download the video on that site?, looked absolutly marvellous, I really really cant wait for this, I hope that 1 day they'l like release a special edition of HL2 all in HDR would be cool smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:08 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

maybe with redone sections just for eye candy gimmicks embarrasment

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That would be cool.
But I rather them finish HL3 and Aftermath instead.

DODmessedource is out tomorrow with HDR effects in place.
Just thinking of Call of Duty multiplayer in the source engine sounds pretty fun.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:07 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

omg yeah I really really am pissing my pants here, Im a WW2 buff and LOVE call of duty, and im also the biggest CSS/HL2 Dm fan so this should be uber good!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:44 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

big grin big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance It was a thrill to play a game set in WW2 and see HDR big grin wow it was really good, I really like it the sun goes a bit behind the clouds then it comes back and it all just shines big grin very nice indeed, I run this game at fullest setting with GeForce 6800GT

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 05:04 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I recieved some wierd console message when playing hl2 dm

Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Anim_Attachment_RH' in model 'Combine_Soldier_PrisonGuard.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!

o_o..

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 06:18 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

only complain I have about DoD is that I cant go into the tanks and drive them sad besides from that its all good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:37 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah. It would be cool.
But it wouldnt really change the gameplay that much.

Its soo intense and sniping feels just like it did in TFC. Pure arcade. Love it.
But the Thompson is still the best gun.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 12:18 AM