KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Anti-scamming website

Anti-scamming website
Started by: HTR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HTR

Anti-scamming website

The anti-scamming site is for Runescape players who haven't got the sense of scamming yet.
I made a anti-scamming website to reduce the number of scam victims as much as possible. First, it is disguised as the perfect scam site, but then RIGHT BEFORE one sends information, theres a message saying STOP, and explains about scamming, and why hacking is scamming. Since posting links are restricted for this account, the site is freewebs, and ends in "hacktechrunescape" . Please spread the site as much as possible! smile FOR THE SCAM-FREE INTERNET!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:02 PM
HTR is currently offline Click here to Send HTR a Private Message Find more posts by HTR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HTR
The anti-scamming site is for Runescape players who haven't got the sense of scamming yet.
I made a anti-scamming website to reduce the number of scam victims as much as possible. First, it is disguised as the perfect scam site, but then RIGHT BEFORE one sends information, theres a message saying STOP, and explains about scamming, and why hacking is scamming. Since posting links are restricted for this account, the site is freewebs, and ends in "hacktechrunescape" . Please spread the site as much as possible! smile FOR THE SCAM-FREE INTERNET!!!

1. Runescape sucks.
2. Your website is obviously a fraud in hopes of scamming players of their account information.
3. Go away. You are pathetic.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:07 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote