KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Quake 4 DONE

Quake 4 DONE
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quake 4 DONE

well then its official, Quake 4 is done and will begin shipping on Tuesday, October 18th the game will be arriving at retailers beginning Wednesday, October 19th.

I for one cant wait, I really like the other Quakes for many reasons, and this one looks like to be one of my favs this year, wow this is great!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:16 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

yeah...i read the website....www.planetquake.com i was looking for a patch for the quake 3 and i saw it up.

my computer couldnt handle that game so im going to stick with xbox360's version, although im positive the pc version will be better in graphics..it always is wink

Last edited by an_old_wonderer on Oct 5th, 2005 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:23 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odie
King of the Underworld

Its a bout time that Quake 4 came out. just put my coppy on a pay down. and not just that Raven compinty made it which is one of my fave computer co. smile All i need is starcraft Gost sad

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:55 PM
Odie is currently offline Click here to Send Odie a Private Message Find more posts by Odie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Odie
Its a bout time that Quake 4 came out. just put my coppy on a pay down. and not just that Raven compinty made it which is one of my fave computer co. smile All i need is starcraft Gost sad

and id software woo smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:45 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

Quake are (in my opinion) one of the best first person shooters(my pc is crap and i havent played on many) but ill probably end up buying the xbox 360 version though.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by chops
Quake are (in my opinion) one of the best first person shooters(my pc is crap and i havent played on many) but ill probably end up buying the xbox 360 version though.
Quake and Doom are my favorite...ID SOFTWARE IS #1!!!!!!.....heh

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:40 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by chops

Umn okay?

You mean you havnt played the game?

Quake has been a good series.
But I wonder if Relic can pull it off because ID Software games have been pretty average gameplay wise ( but awesome technically)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

Originally posted by Smasandian
Umn okay?

You mean you havnt played the game?

Quake has been a good series.
But I wonder if Relic can pull it off because ID Software games have been pretty average gameplay wise ( but awesome technically)

Sorry i meant i havent played on many fps games but i have played on the first 3 quake games though.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 03:39 PM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

And the reviews for this game havnt been too good.
I read the IGN one, and again, like i said before, ID Software games are typically not as good as most in the gameplay moment. Basically, what they said, is that it didnt have that wow factor that made it to be considered with the top FPS.

Still looks like a good game to buy, but it aint going to be near as good as FEAR.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:57 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Quake 4 Shipping Oct 19, Eccpected Avlability on Torrents Oct 20th with PLENTY of fresh Serial Codes to place our hands on...

Sorry Corporates, your just not getting my 84$ (taxe Included) on this one.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:06 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Acherontia
Quake 4 Shipping Oct 19, Eccpected Avlability on Torrents Oct 20th with PLENTY of fresh Serial Codes to place our hands on...

Sorry Corporates, your just not getting my 84$ (taxe Included) on this one.

Yeah, your cool.
Oh, its 84 dollars.
Nah, its 49.99 american, which is pretty reasonable for an triple aaa game.
You know, this shit cost money to make.
Your just giving the companies more of a reason to hike up the price. (or destory orginality)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:09 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The local Future Shop is offering preorders right now. I'd buy it, but my computer sucks.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

but it aint going to be near as good as FEAR.
the game wasnt supposed to be scary. thats doom, quake is a game to have a hell of a time shooting monsters and stuff confused

Yeah, your cool.
Oh, its 84 dollars.
Nah, its 49.99 american, which is pretty reasonable for an triple aaa game.
You know, this shit cost money to make.
Your just giving the companies more of a reason to hike up the price. (or destory orginality)
xbox360 games are going to be $60, but the pc will stay $50....some are going to $55 though sad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:29 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

sorry 72$ USD, 84$ CND

I'm actually FOR buyign the games, but when they are close to a hundred bucks per game, mmmm no thanks.

Heck, I saw far cry at a Staples for 19.99$ CND, so like, 12 USD.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:55 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by Acherontia
sorry 72$ USD, 84$ CND

I'm actually FOR buyign the games, but when they are close to a hundred bucks per game, mmmm no thanks.

Heck, I saw far cry at a Staples for 19.99$ CND, so like, 12 USD.
if their $100 a game...ill wait till they go down to $50 laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:54 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

But its not $72.

It's $49.99.
So its $59.99

Crazy Shadow, who cares if Quake 4 isnt suppose to be scary. FEAR will still be a much better game.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:40 AM
an_old_wonderer

But its not .

It's .99.
So its .99

Crazy Shadow, who cares if Quake 4 isnt suppose to be scary. FEAR will still be a much better game.
oh FEAR is a game? LOL i thought u meant quake4 should be scary...my bad... jesus christ ><

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:56 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hahahaha.

Look FEAR up, it will be the best PC game this year.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:41 AM
an_old_wonderer

k, maybe i will...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:56 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Get DooM³ PLay at night with no ligts on and the sound UP.

I love the Warning Lable they give inside the box

"not for people who have a weak heart"

or soemthing like that...

Althought it gets repitive.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 01:32 AM