KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Diablo 2.

Diablo 2.
Started by: Spelljammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo 2.

Any of you played it? Did you like it? Would you want to go on a quest with SpellJammer?

This can be the topic all about the best real-time hack N slasher evAr! big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:30 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh....BigEvil....did you really think there would not be a thread aboot the most succesful RPG ever in this Forum...I checked there are at least 5 relating to this topic....well anyways..here's one: Diablo II

Anyways yes I played it...in a Networ with a friend...I usually play Necromance..but I lost my Expansion CD..so I didn't play in a long time....and I would...but I won't....cause I can't

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well obviously there's no offical thread, this could be it! big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:12 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's my Diablo III?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeceMan
Where's my Diablo III?

About 6 years in the future, probably.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan
Where's my Diablo III?

SpellJammer thinks that's the one 42 linked too cause they were ranting alot about how there wouldn't be a diablo 3..

If they did make a diablo 3 they should implement the older classes with the newer ones and then they'd have 10 options..

And maybe a secret character option called "Commoner" who has absolutely no special abilitys but starts off with increddible stats and can run uber fast as if he were under a permanent fast potion.. (Farmers got to have some form of self-defence. Fleeing!)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 10:18 PM
forumcrew

Originally posted by BackFire
About 6 years in the future, probably.

seeing as the blizzard that created diablo no longer really exists i doubt it will happen. and it will be a mmo if it does.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:35 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by forumcrew
seeing as the blizzard that created diablo no longer really exists i doubt it will happen. and it will be a mmo if it does.

Diablo 2 still has battlenet right? Cause i was going to buy another diablo 2 sense my last one got stolen.. sad

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:30 AM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also SpellJammer has never played Hell version. How much more difficult is the hard setting?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 06:53 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Diablo2 with the expansion is hella fun enjoy

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:33 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ever since 1.10 if you dont use "synergy" system.. hell is 10 times harder... maybe even bordering impossible..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 08:40 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds interesting. \m/ evil face \m/

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:56 PM
an_old_wonderer

ur diablo 3.....

JUST KIDDING ITS FAKE

Attachment: d3.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:23 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
ever since 1.10 if you dont use "synergy" system.. hell is 10 times harder... maybe even bordering impossible..
...i was in hardcore...lvl 84..AND...75....75 died on act 2 hell because his lightning resistance sucked and those beatle buggy things killed him....lvl 84 died in act5 from 20 oblivion knights because my f*cking dialup disconnected it made me stop playing.

Attachment: 2 hardcore players.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:24 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
ur diablo 3.....

JUST KIDDING ITS FAKE

That's Onaga from MK Deception.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by DarkC
That's Onaga from MK Deception.
i found the pic online and figured id keep it just to trick people into thinking theres a diablo 3 comming

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey. So I borrowed D2 from a friend. I own and miked the first one, and also played the expansion (which was meh).

Is it worth it to play "Lord of Destruction" or is the regular game enough? How long a game is it?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 02:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Not long. You can clear it in a day or two stick out tongue The expansion is an extra chapter, which is the best chapter in the game asking me. Two new classes, among the two the Druid which is my favorite class. If you want a lasting game, D2 is nothing for you, although for some reason I never seem to grow tired of it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:16 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey. So I borrowed D2 from a friend. I own and miked the first one, and also played the expansion (which was meh).

Is it worth it to play "Lord of Destruction" or is the regular game enough? How long a game is it?

oh farking aye!!!

Extra chapter, more equipment (much more), 2 more classes, I think the runewords system was also changed, bigger inventory, about twice as big stash.

Farking awesome LoD thumb up

I played D2 with a bunch of friends recently again, we mainly played so we'd pvp each other at work. Needless to say my Bone Necromancer wtfpwnd everyone and their dog smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:33 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

get the game and considering you can come on here, you must have interenet connection, get the latest LoD patches then get mods to increase your fun even more after youve completed the original

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 12:30 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote