KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who Is The Ultimate Gamer

Who Is The Ultimate Gamer
Started by: Avenger2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avenger2.0

Smile Who Is The Ultimate Gamer

This is serious.

If you think that you are the Ultimate Gamer than Share with us the Reason why. Reasons can vary from discovering secrets or glitches in games, or just excelling at a particular game. Excelling at games means beating them fast or getting a really high ranking.

An example would be beating resident evil 3 in 1 hr with no cheats and getting an A or S ranking.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:20 AM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I can beat Quest for Glory v in less than 13 hours.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:22 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Pfft.

Beat free for all eight Perfect Sims in Perfect Dark in automatics, first to a hundred.

That's just off the top of my head. I could go on about beating Castlevania III six times in a row, or setting the record for best time on the Vegas track in Need for Speed for Saturn.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:25 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

I think the ultimate gamer would be:

the people from Official XBOX or PS or PC magazines or game testers would be the best gamers because playing games is where they get their living from.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:26 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Damn, I sound so boastrious. Stupid video games make me cocky.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:35 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

My hats off to those people that can complete the original Quake on nightmare mode in 12 minutes.

smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 01:04 PM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

"Not I," said the cat.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 05:24 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

im only REALLY good at three games; the FIFA series, the tiger woods series, and the tony hawks pro skater series

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 06:50 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin' Rayne
Rain Falls

I'm really good at Halo 2. I can beat the game, in legandary, in 12 hours.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:53 PM
Fallin' Rayne is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin' Rayne a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin' Rayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

To answer the original question: nobody on this forum.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:14 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Shocked

you beat halo 2 on legendary in 12 hours? how do you manage that?
that would be very hard, the first time i defeated halo 2 on legendary it took my over 1 week of holidays, man that was hard. that is an amazing feat. Halo 2...Legendary...12...Hours...Whoa

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:26 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K1ll3r
you beat halo 2 on legendary in 12 hours? how do you manage that?
that would be very hard, the first time i defeated halo 2 on legendary it took my over 1 week of holidays, man that was hard. that is an amazing feat. Halo 2...Legendary...12...Hours...Whoa

There are alot of the levels you can just run through with very little fighting.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:35 AM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Yes, but if you do that it defeats the purpose of the game. if you just rush through it not doing any of the fights that is not completing the game.

Last edited by K1ll3r on Oct 26th, 2005 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:34 AM
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but if you do that it defeats the purpose of the game.

Purpose? The purpose here is trying to beat the game in twelve hours not fight every stupid grunt that gets in your way.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:40 AM
K1ll3r
Bleh

how about your gay and then you gay...no seriously
yes very nice point...but you cant just run through it without killing at least 3\4 of the enemies wat the hell are you doing? you just running oh yea wat fun lets run through a FPS yes RUN!! wooohoo! FPS = First Person Shooter meaning to shoot things.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:46 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I beat Ninja Gaiden for startrers...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 06:47 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by JKozzy
To answer the original question: nobody on this forum.

Agreed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 06:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I got all the secrets for Goldeneye and beat every level on 00 Agent difficulty.....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 06:57 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yes, but if you do that it defeats the purpose of the game. if you just rush through it not doing any of the fights that is not completing the game.

how about your gay and then you gay...no seriously
yes very nice point...but you cant just run through it without killing at least 3 of the enemies wat the hell are you doing? you just running oh yea wat fun lets run through a FPS yes RUN!! wooohoo! FPS = First Person Shooter meaning to shoot things.

When a person is aiming to "speed beat" a game, most of the time they have already mastered the game.

When people do speen runs, the purpose of it is to beat it as quickly as possible, not to play the game like you would normally.

'Nuff said. no expression

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 07:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I clocked bruce lee on the c64....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 09:30 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote