KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dynasty Warriors

Dynasty Warriors
Started by: DiViNe diFiNIty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiViNe diFiNIty

The Dynasty warriors series

i usualy play dynasty warriors 3,4 and empires and i think they are great to play i never get bored, i would like your opinons on this series and what ur favorite character is

Last edited by DiViNe diFiNIty on Nov 19th, 2004 at 10:23 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:16 AM
DiViNe diFiNIty is currently offline Click here to Send DiViNe diFiNIty a Private Message Find more posts by DiViNe diFiNIty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Hi, my favorite character is Lu Bu.

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:53 AM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I used to play co-op with my cousin all the time.

Great game!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:16 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

I have lots of favorite characters! cool cool cool

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:03 PM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiViNe diFiNIty

like who i usually play with gan ning and ma chow

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:16 AM
DiViNe diFiNIty is currently offline Click here to Send DiViNe diFiNIty a Private Message Find more posts by DiViNe diFiNIty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I love 4, and I have a created character, so I dunno about the characters from the game for favorites.......... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:28 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just rented Dynasty Warriors Four for XBOX today. Been playing it for hours. It's awesome! I am used to Samurai Warriors. This is quite the change.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:47 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I have alot of favorite characters, but my overall favorite is Lu Bu. He is the Strongest in every Dynasty Warriors game and will challenge anyone that gets in his way. I also played Samurai Warriors as well. It is a really fun game and is just like Dynasty Warriors in a way. Both games should be in the same game together like a Dynasty Warriors vs Samurai Warriors game. That would be Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:12 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GarnetJiqQi

mine is zhao yun

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:55 AM
GarnetJiqQi is currently offline Click here to Send GarnetJiqQi a Private Message Find more posts by GarnetJiqQi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I use quite a large number of characters in this series... Lu Bu tops my list in 3, 3XL, 4 4XL 4E, and now in 5. Zou Tai in all the 4s and in 5, Gan Ning, Zuo Ci in 5, Cao Cao, Dong Zuo in 4, Plenty more but I won't bore everyone... stick out tongue

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

My favorites are Cao Cao and the character I created Wufei .

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:02 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Zuo Ci is a cool character to play as. He maybe old, but he pulls off some really cool moves and is a New character in the Dynasty Warriors series. He has excellent range too. big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:48 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Indeed, he canes every other magic user in the game in terms of versatility and originality.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

Huang Zhong is pretty cool, um so is Zhang He but I dunno either way dynasty warriors is a great series I love all the games warriors, tactics, empire, even the romance of the three kingdom series.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:32 AM
Darthburgerking is currently offline Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i got number 1 with my playstaton 1 and i loved it then when i got 2 the hole thing was different but i loved it i never had the time or money too buy the others i was to busy buying other games but now im looking for games so anygood ideas

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:03 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dead Goth

#5 is probably the best. I could play rampage for days.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:32 PM
Dead Goth is currently offline Click here to Send Dead Goth a Private Message Find more posts by Dead Goth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi_janitor
master in force sweep

now huang gai was unstoppable in 4 i could beat crap out of ppl in seconds but my tick for lu bu was to play co-op then have one person fight him till they nearly die then swap over and other fights while injured on recouperates works everytime, i hate lu bu personally though and cao cao they just seem to full of themselves especially lu bu, samurai warriors is a good game but for some reason whenever i play as hanzo it seems to make the lvl's go by to fast but hey thats what ninja do.

Thanx To Darth-Yoda For the sig he is the best (yea right he hijacked my account and wrote this)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:25 PM
jedi_janitor is currently offline Click here to Send jedi_janitor a Private Message Find more posts by jedi_janitor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Yeah, Lu Bu was an arrogant SOB, as was Cao Cao, and Dong Zhuo.

But Lu Bu was more or less unstoppable in every game he's been in... especially in the recent games (DW4 and beyond)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:27 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I remember fighting Lu Bu for the first time on Dynasty Warriors 2. He defeated me like in 5 seconds which shows how Powerful he was and was really hard to defeat too. Lu Bu is the type of Warrior that will not lose. You can give it a shot a fighting him, but he ends up overpowering you every time.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 03:06 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Wel, until you got the hang of the game anyway stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 03:16 AM