KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Most Bada$$/Favorite Weapon on Turok

Most Bada$$/Favorite Weapon on Turok
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Most Bada$$/Favorite Weapon on Turok

now this is from the first two turoks on N64, Dinosaur Hunter and Seeds of Evil...
omg for these games, there's just soo many dopeass weapons to choose from

i would first have to say the most badass weapons IMO are the cerebral bore and the razor wind from Seeds of Evil, those things are just plain gritty...the cerebral bore is just disgusting and the razor wind IMO is just like the pred's smart disk he used in the movies cuz it can cut through pretty much nething and works like a boomerang coming back to u...two dopeass weapons there...then, i would have to say my favorite, is the firestorm cannon, which is the plasma gatling gun in Seeds of Evil, then the minigun from Dinosaur Hunter and the Mag .60 from Seeds of Evil....

what do yall think??? big grin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 05:21 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

The bore.. that meant a carefree kill for me happy.. but I didnt care for the deathmatch level design..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 06:48 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

sunfire pods, nuke, shredder, tek bow, charged dart rifle - all great weapons

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 10:53 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pepito
sunfire pods, nuke, shredder, tek bow, charged dart rifle - all great weapons

I agree. Though the Rocket Launcher/drill was my favorite. Just blowing up everything or watching some of those Sleg bastards get shredded to pieces by the drills was great.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:32 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
I agree. Though the Rocket Launcher/drill was my favorite. Just blowing up everything or watching some of those Sleg bastards get shredded to pieces by the drills was great.

the scorpion?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:34 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

speaking of the scorpion launcher thats proabably one of my favs too, with the homing device on it, and oh yea, the tek bow

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 06:22 AM