KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 2 Vs. DOOM 3

Halo 2 Vs. DOOM 3
Started by: st41k3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

Tongue Halo 2 Vs. DOOM 3

which do you think is better?
i would have to say....TIE

their both good, and plus, when you get sick of axx raping aliens you can axx rape zombies and get a scare doing it. lol stick out tongue

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:33 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefer Doom 3, to be honest, but that's because I'm counter-culture and like creepy stuff.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:44 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Halo 2 was kinda overly overrated...so i say doom 3

Old Post May 5th, 2006 01:55 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Shouldnt this be in the versus forum? confused

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:03 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Heck do I know

Old Post May 5th, 2006 04:24 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

no cuz its not "who beats who from these games" its "which game do you prefer" thus its not versus material

I prefer halo's ability to get headshots.. but doom has a far better atmosphere

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 5th, 2006 07:04 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Doom 3 pissed me off. I vote Halo.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:02 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Both games are very different. And both do what they set out to do very very well.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I prefered halo 2 Doom 3 wasnt like I wanted it to be not like the old ones where it was just non stop shoot em up it was all suspenseful and crap

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Haven't played both. Can't judge.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:20 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Can anyone guess which one I like better?

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:27 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

DooM³ was Just Awsome, I have not played Halo² But my Friend, who is a rabied Halo Fan had it on Pre Order, And He says that they chanegd all the physics, how the vibrations feel on the controller, how you throw a grenade, changing th entire game experience, You don' feel as thought it is a Powerfull gun in your hands anymore, it feels like... a controller vibrating. PLus apperently the Sniper has been made easier, eaiser kills, easier traking, in his Words "Halo² has been made for noobs"

I am not Voting, But DooM³ was awsome, a challenge to Half-Life² (DOOM Being the first video game I ever played, i am not just one fo those people who have jumped on the bandwagon)

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:06 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Halo had Multiplayer, and Doom 3 had average gameplay with graphics and atmosphere, I say Halo

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:53 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Doom has multiplayer too but it's dull

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:29 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tassadar
Halo had Multiplayer, and Doom 3 had average gameplay with graphics and atmosphere, I say Halo

"Average Graphics"!? just ebacse your comptuer can nto handle them doe snto mean they where acverage, and Average Atmosphere!?

HEY, They even place a Pamplet TELLING yout o play with the lights off, and all alone.

You must not have played the game right, because even in broad daylight DooM³ Had PLENTY of atmosphere.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 08:41 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I dont think the he said they graphics and atmosphere were average, just the gameplay. Meaning only the graphics and atmosphere were good.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 09:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

Originally posted by Spartan005
Can anyone guess which one I like better?

Hmmm, lol

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:20 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I play both games on the Xbox...then I tried them both on the Xbox 360.

I can't choose.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 11:22 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I dunno I just didnt feel that DOOM 3 was like the other ones i was just happy with crappy graphics and no plotline just all out bang em up I just quit playing the third one it wasnt at all like the others but the graphics on both were pretty much the same.
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
DooM³ was Just Awsome, I have not played Halo² But my Friend, who is a rabied Halo Fan had it on Pre Order, And He says that they chanegd all the physics, how the vibrations feel on the controller, how you throw a grenade, changing th entire game experience, You don' feel as thought it is a Powerfull gun in your hands anymore, it feels like... a controller vibrating. PLus apperently the Sniper has been made easier, eaiser kills, easier traking, in his Words "Halo² has been made for noobs"

I am not Voting, But DooM³ was awsome, a challenge to Half-Life² (DOOM Being the first video game I ever played, i am not just one fo those people who have jumped on the bandwagon)

hm....well we all have our opinions but I'd have to disagree with your friend on this one I thought Halo wasnt as good as halo 2 but most disagree i thought the whole tuning the pistol down was good and all and Halo2 was a funner environment then Halo where half the game you're fighting flood which gets boring after awhile

Old Post May 8th, 2006 11:35 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

you have not played halo you should play it then vote here even thou you said you wernt voteing rent halo 2 then vote

Old Post May 8th, 2006 11:36 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote