KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5
Started by: Dayscribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Resident Evil thread!

This thread is for anything Resident Evil. Games discussion, news about RE5, and so forth. The games rule, and it deserves a thread.
http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?i...entevil49ov.jpg

I made that backdrop myself. big grin

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:31 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

if its not on nintendo wii then im not interested, resident evil was great on cube and so should it be on wii

:O

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:51 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by luffyjin
if its not on nintendo wii then im not interested, resident evil was great on cube and so should it be on wii

A new Resident Evil is confirmed for the Wii.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:02 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's gonna be great. 5 will be amazing. Expect to see a sig from me with Redfield. Anyone like the backdrop I made for 4? Not my best work, but I'll be improving on it sometime.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:50 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

.....there are RE threads already....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better to have an offical one. It brings better discussion.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:52 PM
Peach
mordrem

I think I'll decide what's better.

Unless you make this for RE5 only then there's no use for it and it'll be closed.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:02 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine. Re-title the thread for Resident Evil Five news and updates, or Resident Evil news and updates. No need to get mad because I had a good idea though.

Last edited by Dayscribe on May 9th, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:07 PM
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

There we go.

Okay then, a RE5 thread. Thanks to Lana for changing the title for me. For that, you get a flower.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:18 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Fine. Re-title the thread for Resident Evil Five news and updates, or Resident Evil news and updates. No need to get mad because I had a good idea though.

It would have been a good idea were there not already threads for the seperate RE games wink

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:22 PM
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
It would have been a good idea were there not already threads for the seperate RE games wink

You're more than likely right. Cheers though.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/734/734381.html

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:24 PM
sdw

great backdrop Dayscribe...
I too am excited, the RE series is basically the only games I ever play, my girlfriend went out of town this week so I've been catching up again, playing Zero through 4 on GC, I played 2 in the middle of 3 and was amazed that, even with dated game play and graphics how both games are still so good...
I haven't been able to find any more teasers for 5 this year, but I learned my lesson from the ones for 4 that featured the "black cloud" that wasn't anywhere to be found in the final product...
I think Chris will be the main character and hope Wesker is finally a boss fight...
I'd love to see Barry return (especially playable) and wonder if they'll combine T Virus and Plagas or just create something new...

Old Post May 10th, 2006 08:57 AM
sdw is currently offline Click here to Send sdw a Private Message Find more posts by sdw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's seeming like they combined them, because in the trailer from E3 that they reported on in Game Informer at the beginning of the school year, the attacker was running. Also, light amounts may play an effect, as well as visiblity. I tried to make an RE5 signature, but the render I found wasn't very good.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:21 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They just announced that RE5 will be coming to the Wii.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet. Any articles?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:20 PM
Hancock1

Dayscribe.Good Job.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:30 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

if the zombies actually run.. I'm game.. if they dont its another snooze-fest..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 12th, 2006 02:48 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

why do so many people think resident evil games are scary?.....if you want scary get silent hill games.....i think the resident evil games aren't scary at all...yeah they make u jump from surprise once in a while, but it's not really something that sticks to you like silent hill. plus u have the guts to easily go back and play it...silent hill 2 on the other hand...i go into thoughts of "should i play it or not? messed"

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:23 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

RE games have more jump scares, something going boo. Silent Hill games are scary on a deeper and more disturbing level.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well I'm referring to 'panic' type scares.. where you're constantly outnumbered and seeking a place to run or barricade yourself inside at... resident evil can be creepy when it wants to.. 4 was definately creepy til it went all quake 3... "Bwahahaha die zombie die!.. *headshot headshot gib gib* "

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:59 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote