KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sonic Wild Fire for the Nintendo Wii

Sonic Wild Fire for the Nintendo Wii
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sonic Wild Fire for the Nintendo Wii

For the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 there is Sonic the Hedgehog Full Speed (or something like that) but for the Nintendo Wii there is Sonic Wild Fire which takes full use of the motion sensors. Sonic (for the first time since Sonic CD) goes on the adventure without Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, or any other character. They're focusing more on speed then ever before. First revealed at E3 2006, Sonic Wild Fire is expected to be a launch title for the Nintendo Wii or a release for early 2007.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I have a feeling this game will be better than the Sonic game on PS3/360.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:30 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Finally, a Sonic game going back to its roots.

Or, Adventure, at least.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

GAH as a TRUE sonic fan I say they should kill him off.
Anything past the Genesis was just crap. They killed The Sonic Franchise, raped Sally, Skined Miles, And stuck knuckle's head on a stick and it pisses me off each time a new [what they call a] "Sonic" game is released.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:48 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Not true. The handheld Sonic games (Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3 plus Sonic Rush) were so fun. They lived up to the Gensis Sonic. Sonic Wild Fire's gameplay looked great unlike Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. Plus for the first time in a long time Sonic is going solo. About time!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:59 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I dont think any series should be killed off after a few bad games, because any series that was good once can be good again. Them making a bad game doesnt effect you, just dont play it.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:12 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
I dont think any series should be killed off after a few bad games, because any series that was good once can be good again. Them making a bad game doesnt effect you, just dont play it.

(To you and ESB) No, thats not what I mean't.

Sonic is one thing, He is... Sonic, he was created as a perfect Mirror to Mario. As soonas you cross the Sega line, he is not Sonic anymore.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:22 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
(To you and ESB) No, thats not what I mean't.

Sonic is one thing, He is... Sonic, he was created as a perfect Mirror to Mario. As soonas you cross the Sega line, he is not Sonic anymore.

Well that's a pretty narrow-minded view. Just because Sonic is a character of Nintendo, he isn't Sonic anymore?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

There was a good sonic game for the dreamcast.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sonic is Sonic there is no doubt about that. It's just the Shadow the Hedgehog (the game) had terrible camera angels, no lock-on making guns useless, a horrible story, 10 different endings that are useless, and 1 super ending that doesn't answer anything.

I don't care who you replaced Shadow with in that game it would still suck. But Sonic Wild Fire looks so good. They're focusing more on speed then anything else.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:38 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Just look at the Sonic games on GBA and the DS, those are as good as any Sonic games there are.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:12 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Just cross your fingers with this one. If this Sonic game sucks Sonic Team needs to stop making Sonic console games and stick to handhelds.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:46 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Well you don't see it from my point of view thats all.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:18 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sega is dead as a console but it's still Sega like no matter what console Namco is Namco is Namco.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:19 AM
MadMel
Heh

hmm true..any video for this game??

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

None that I know of at the moment. In fact no one I know heard about Sonic coming out for the Wii until E3 2006 showed the game play.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:28 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I saw footage on G4.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:29 AM
MadMel
Heh

hmm, ok then

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:40 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Good move with just having Sonic as the character.

I'm getting sick of the Sonic franchise as it currently stands.

Sonic Rush on the DS was great, but it made me play as some shitty female fox/rabbit/mutant who had shitty ballerina moves and was obviously designed by a retarded Barbie fan. Hrm Supersonic Blue Spinning Blade Motherf*cker Hedgehog? or Lame Bitchface Pink Freak?

They haven't designed a character as cool as Sonic, so what was the point in all those characters? Especially Shadow. I hope he becomes roadkill.

It's still a good game, and proof that Sonic isn't dead somewhere. A shifting of priorities and focus is all that the franchise needs. It looks as though the Wii Sonic is focussing on the right things.

Last edited by Red Superfly on May 14th, 2006 at 12:26 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:24 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I really liked the idea of Sonic R ...just simple running.. none of the hoverboard crap, or stupid made up vehicles... great music too.. unfortunately saturn didnt really have the power to give the game the feeling of speed it needed..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:20 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote