KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Nintendo 64

Do you like
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yeah it kicks ass 26 89.66%
I don't like it cause I'm a loser 3 10.34%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nintendo 64
Started by: PINBALL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PINBALL

Nintendo 64

Do you like it, I sure do I just came back from some intense Golden Eye

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:16 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

HAHAHA check my thread.

But yeah, it was awesome dude.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:27 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

dude, more Golden Eye is definitly in store for a later, but VERY soon, date. hopefully tomorrow. We need to BEAT Rampage.

I will live Forever

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:08 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

It rocks and yes I still play it

Old Post May 14th, 2006 09:24 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

me and my friends played it to death.. we'd be slammin doors in eachothers face and having a shootout in the bathroom stalls.. I always turned the health to -4 so this way all the guns were capable of a 1 hit headshot.. my one friend was hard to kill cuz he slid around on one knee slapping everyone in the legs laughing out loud

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:23 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

N64 is still one of the best consoles to date.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 02:39 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Did anyone ever play FZeroX? That was a great one

Rainbow Road Psychadelic!!

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:43 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batazer
The Flying Circus

Of course I like the N64, it's my favourite console, mainly because of Rare's contribution to it.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:25 PM
Batazer is currently offline Click here to Send Batazer a Private Message Find more posts by Batazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I love my N64.

And Goldeneye is probably one of my favorite games ever made. My friends and I would ALWAYS play it. Somehow my friend Kim managed to kill everyone when she was unarmed and we all had Moonrakers laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

I will play N64 till the day I die.....

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:01 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

me too big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:17 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmm i liked starcraft for it the and the LoZ games

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:21 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i like super smash bros and golden eye only

Old Post May 15th, 2006 12:36 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

stunna1773 have you ever played FZeroX cause your points of view WILL change I assure you......

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:09 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol my friends would start cursing when it came time to play "man with the golden gun"... cuz I'd always wait for a peice of their hand or foot to stick around the corner, and then pwn em embarrasment

"License to Kill" mode was also sorta fun.. except when you'd get 1-shotted with the weakest gun evar! >_< (that damned pp7)

one time we were 2v2'ing on the temple stage.. and I was chatting with my team mate (cuz the other two were on the other couch)... then my friend looked at the tv and went *gasp!* ... uhuh.. we were both in the opposing team members sniper crosshair.. and sadly failed at dodging the maelstrom of bullets ; ; ....

then of course there was that deathmatch where I was about to shoot one friend in the back of the head execution style.. and my other friend ratted me out and he moved just as I pulled the trigger.. -_-

he paid dearly for that in the next game... while he was downstairs stacking up weapons in the 3 floor library.. I was on the first and 2nd floor peppering up the main room with remote mines.. then I just sat on the ramp whistling... he walked up into the main room.. FWOOOOOOM111!!!
Friend : O_O.................. *burned alive*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:28 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
he paid dearly for that in the next game... while he was downstairs stacking up weapons in the 3 floor library.. I was on the first and 2nd floor peppering up the main room with remote mines.. then I just sat on the ramp whistling... he walked up into the main room.. FWOOOOOOM111!!!
Friend : O_O.................. *burned alive*

I love doing that in Perfect dark on the carpark map. I usually played with Scorpion master and we (or at least I did) used to collect a bunch of proxy mines and 2 laptop guns and then we would secure ourself on the top floor by setting the mines on every exit/entry and then we threw both our laptop guns atop of the stack of creates so that they could shoot and see just about everywhere, ah those were the good days.

PS: we used to play against a few dark speed sims big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:22 AM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I love the Nintendo 64, it was my first console and Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever played.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:39 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I love the Nintendo 64, it was my first console and Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever played.

Wow! My first system was Atarii and my first game was Asteroids.
You're young.

I play my N64 all the time still. These are the games I frequent the most:
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
Pilotwings 64
Super Smash Bros (the controls were tighter on this)
Pokemon Snap (because hitting those Charmanders in the face never gets old, don't knock it till you've tried it)
Donkey Kong 64 (sometimes)
Goldeneye (who doesn't)
Fighting Force 64 (c'mon!)
and Quest 64 because it was lame enough to like.

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:53 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud...my fav games on the 64 are super smash bros..goldeneye and conkers bad fur day..oh and mario was pretty good

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I thought I was the only who liked Quest 64 confused

Look at the poll, 2 losers so far smile

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:08 PM