KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Ok, I don't know if this should be in the KH2 thread, or the KH3 theory thread, so Lana, feel free to merge/close.

So I just got this crazy idea. Since Kingdom Hearts III, if it does get made, will take about another 3-5 years for completion, what if their was a sequal to Kingdom Hearts II/Prequel to Kingdom Hearts III on one of te hand held systems? Kind of like a Chain of Memories, but no card system. It could be a fun way to help with the wait, and set up a storyline And since we learn that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kairi can now use a keyblade, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: She can have a version, just like Riku in Chain Of Memories. Remember, this is just a crazy idea, so don't get your hopes up.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:30 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Wouldn't it take longer for the third game that way?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:32 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I guess, but not by much if its on a hand help like COM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:35 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dusty
Wouldn't it take longer for the third game that way?

The game is going to take a while either way, due to Square Enix working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS3. This way we'd get our dosage of KH.

I bullshited a friend of mine that they were making 3 new KH games on the portable systems. One of them was on PSP and was all about Riku and Diz, and what they were doing after chain of memories (what we see in the cutscenes) Which after is the "Reverse/Rebirth" and you can play Roxas story mode of him actually being in the Organization and then his subsequent departure.

Then I said there would be a DS card-battle game about the Hollow Bastion restoration team, where you'd play as Squall and Cloud.

But i'm not sure there is much of a story to tell prior to KH3. Unless the letter they receive at the end is actually the plot of the 1/2 sequel..and the end of THAT game leads to KH3's REAL plot....interesting....

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

i just wanna know what batman is doing in 3 =/

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:44 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Batman's not in 3. Nothing is known about KH:III, if their is even going to be one

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 05:43 PM
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i just wanna know what batman is doing in 3 =/

confused

You ok, sonny?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 07:40 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

apparently, no one saw the secret ending of 2 x-x

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:45 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did, was Darth vader fighting Axel in it?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:01 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

lol... the suit of that one guy w/ the keyblade in the secret ending reminded me of batman, that's why i said that XD

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 08:22 AM
MC_GG

KH3 will come out, but not until 2008 or 2010 considering Square Enix are busy. Besides the secret ending leaves us with something to discuss, so it could mean anything. BTW where exactly were the 3 Knights? I know it's in a desert somewhere, but where is the location?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:51 AM
MC_GG is currently offline Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

kingdom hearts 3 investigation

i think that sora will be on a new adventure along with his pals riku,kairi,donald and goofy. in this game you will have a party of 6 i believe. or 3 (take out donald and goofy) riku and kairi will play an important role. this game most likely will tell the past. i think that kairis grandmother will be one of the playable characters(the woman we see in the secret ending) that is why kairi is a princess. because her grandma' was a queen. that is why kairi can use a keyblade. kairis granda tells kairi in kh1 that one day long ago there was a great big war, perhaps the war over the keyblades, thats were they emphasize the fact that the keyblade will bring peace and chaos to the worlds. notice in the kh2 secret ending that there is a space ship in the backround and then it dissapears. that spaceship looks similar to the one xemnas is riding at end of kh2. as is the armor the 3 warriors are wearing. we will somehow find out more about xehanorts past. ienzo will be important in this game,the cloaked schemer zexion. roxas and namine will be back in action. lemme know what you think and get back to me

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:10 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

No on the card system Lol...Make it for ds with half 3d graphique and intense action/storyline and you have a nice taste of kingdom hearts.........Square enix are being very homosexual with console releasing....So I wouldn't hold out that much on a third In the series...Final fantasy has kinda crashed and burned...No doubt It would do >_>. Also thanks for the spoiler n00bing n00b.

:O

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:20 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

i honestly hope they go in the direction of Sora becoming one of those uber knight-looking warriors w/ keyblades that you see at the end of KH2... and possibly becoming like the 'king' of kingdom hearts... though what exactly you'd do as the king, i'm not sure x-x
i also hope that Sora and Riku fight at the end... dunno what about exactly, but it seems like it'd be a good dramatic end if they could pull it off right.
and i hope they put in worlds like Robin Hood, Black Cauldron, Treasure Planet, and Fantasia in the next one.... maybe even Fox and the Hound if i get EXTREMELY lucky

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:47 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Once again, Kingdom Hearts III hasn't been confirmed yet. Now, there's no doubt in my mind it will happen. but nothings official. As for thew knights, I think they were in the past, before Sora Riku and Kairi. As for Roxas and Namine, as much as I would love to see them again, they wont be in it. I mean, that would destroy their sacrifice at the end of KH:II.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:03 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

well.. didnt they say as long as sora and kairi are together they can be together ?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:27 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

why wouldn't they be in it? they could easily give their power to sora and kairi in spirit =P

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:38 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

They gave up their lives to complete Sora and Kairi. They're together when Sora and Kairi are together because they ARE Sora and Kairi. Making them come back would be a complete waste of their sacrifice. And dont think II dont want them back, I love them both, its just they can't come back. It would ruin the end of KH:II

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:20 PM
Kayne Archeron

i know, i beat KH2... they don't have to be in their physical nobody forms to make an appearance, that's why i said in SPIRIT

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:17 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

They won't be seen again, not after the flash of them at the end of KH:II.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:14 PM