KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » More excited about: Marvel ultimate Alliance or Justice League Heroes?

the big hitter
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 10 71.43%
Justice league Heroes 3 21.43%
both will suck 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

More excited about: Marvel ultimate Alliance or Justice League Heroes?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

More excited about: Marvel ultimate Alliance or Justice League Heroes?

Some big Heavy hitter comic games comin out.

What are looking forward to the most?

I'm kinda excited for the Marvel one

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 02:44 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

News, previews?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:24 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm very much looking forward to JLA. Except is for the Xbox. I was hoping it would come to the 360.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Graphically The Marvel one looks a lot smoother. But I haven't seen much of the JLH game

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 05:20 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

marvel: UA...it comes out on nearly evey console (i say nearly cuz im not 100% sure that it comes out on all of them).....i want to know, in JLA, can you switch characters around like in MUA?...somehow i dont think so, but you never know..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

the Justice League one is based off the Cartoon no?That would suck.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:55 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'm not really excited much for either, but I'd go for Ultimate Alliance because of the amount of characters you get to play with.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:08 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

like ur sig skeets..big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:42 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hell_soldier

I'm looking forward two both. My thing is that i think they should have made the JLH a 4 playable character game so you can really trash levels like in XML II. For MUA i just hope they bring out some characters who were not in XML II like for instance Daredevil i've been waiting a long time for a game to come out with the Red. Hopefully they will change their mind about JLH going to Next Gen because the 360 rocks.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 06:38 AM
hell_soldier is currently offline Click here to Send hell_soldier a Private Message Find more posts by hell_soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I'm looking more foreward to Justice League Heroes for two reasons:

1) It's NEVER been done before
2) Marvel Alliance is a complete copy of X-Men Legends. They just plastered the skins of other characters on previous characters and created a hybrid character of several other previously existing characters...

Ex. Human Torch = Sunfire, Iron-Man's Gamma Rays and Flight movement. They just plastered a skin of Human Torch on Sunfire and called it a day...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 03:16 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Legends was awesome though. 'taint broke, don't fix it bro.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skeets
the Justice League one is based off the Cartoon no?That would suck.
Wouldn't be too sure 'bout that. JLU was an awesome show. DC toons are better than their comics IMO. This way we get to play w/the cool GL from the show instead of boring Hal or stupid Kyle

MUA because
1. They've got a development team that already knows what works and how to get the job done right.

2.Marvel's got more characters that I like and I think the game'll have more characters period. Don't quote me on that last part though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 02:54 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Draco69
I'm looking more foreward to Justice League Heroes for two reasons:

1) It's NEVER been done before
2) Marvel Alliance is a complete copy of X-Men Legends. They just plastered the skins of other characters on previous characters and created a hybrid character of several other previously existing characters...

Ex. Human Torch = Sunfire, Iron-Man's Gamma Rays and Flight movement. They just plastered a skin of Human Torch on Sunfire and called it a day...

proof?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:02 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by MadMel
proof?

Its a bit obvious that that's what they did... i mean, Deadpool was in xmen legends 2 and he was just a hybrid of bishop and nightcrawler...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

so your basing this new game on what you saw in xmen legends 1-2?...meh...i havent played either of those games (unless you count the xmen legends 2 pc demo), so my gaming conscience is clear big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:12 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

(answer to topic name)

Neither no expression

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:22 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I would say Justice League heroes. I'm not saying It will be a better game, but we've already played Marvel. It's just the Legends sequel.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Hey can someone give me a link with info to both of these games please? I looked it up on the Xbox website and couldn't find anything.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:56 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Hey can someone give me a link with info to both of these games please? I looked it up on the Xbox website and couldn't find anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Heroes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

mua is going to be the better game

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:32 AM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Neither impress me at the moment.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:52 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote