KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Dark Knight Video Game

The Dark Knight Video Game
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Dark Knight Video Game

Has anybody heard any news on whether or not there's going to be a sequel to the 'Batman Begins' video game?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:52 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Why would anyone even want to know? The game sucked balls.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:08 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ALL Batman games suck balls, is there ever a good one ?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:11 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What're you talking about? Batman: Vengeance & Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu were great games so not all Batman games suck.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:22 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
ALL Batman games suck balls, is there ever a good one ?

I remember having one on my old Gameboy (normal, not color) that didn't suck.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:34 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Begins wasnt bad, it was 10x better than most movie games. It was just good enough to enjoy, for me.

And it would be impossible for them to not make a game, EA cant hold a license like that and not cash in. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:49 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

All Begins lacked was more combos & free roaming. Other than that, I have to agree with AstroFan, Begins was better than most movie games.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:41 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I had fun playing Begins when I rented it. erm

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:25 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

the first batman on the NES was a very good platforming game. based on the first keaton played film i believe. it was one of the earliest games to allow the ability to jump from wall to wall. good stuff when you're 8 years old. obviously there was a little bit of punching and throwing your batarang to defeat enemiesm but it worked well for a game of its time.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:36 PM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

This one right?
(please log in to view the image)

Heh, didn't know Batman had had 17 games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman...tman_.281986.29

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:57 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either way it goes, I want a sequel to the Begins game.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:23 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well obviously they're going to make a Sequel and release it around the time the next movie comes out.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:27 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, it's not obvious because we haven't heard any news about a new Batman game being released.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:42 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's quite obvious if you look back at the history. It's a quick way to make a buck and they are not going to miss out on the opportunity. They never do.

Movies such as Batman always have a Video Game release along with it. It's common sense.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:54 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Pretty much confirms a Dark Knight game.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6001

quote:

A licensing sheet for The Dark Knight was recently posted online, but a lot of the text was too small to read. Now, 'batman205' has given us the scoop on just what it said. Here's Warner Bros.' plans for "The Year of the Bat":

- A direct-to-video anime-style series that takes place in the time period between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, and further explores the Batman legend.

- Multi-platform videogame inspired by The Dark Knight.

- Extensive consumer products range to support both the new film and classic Batman brand.

- DC Comics will publish an extensive range of material surrounding The Dark Knight including a comic book adaptation of the film, coffee table books, children's activity books and more!

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for the information. Hopefully it'll be better.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:40 PM