KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Soulcalibur 4

Soulcalibur 4
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Soulcalibur 4

This massive weapons based fighter is returning to PS3 and 360 as a solid sequel next year. Nightmare and Seigfried will now be two different characters. Ivy, Taki, Yoshimitsu, Mitsurugi and Tira have been scheduled to re-appear as playable characters. Also, there might be a possibility that Star Wars character might make an appearance as stated in the newest issue of EGM with the Soulcalibur headline story.

As for the Wii, it'll be getting a different version called Soulcalibur Legends. It's a full on adventure game which allows you to choose a few characters such as Ivy and Taki. You take on several identical bad guys ala double dragon and focus on reaching a goal.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'll try posting up any websites dedicated to SC 4.

And now a favor, may anyone be able to hunt down a pic of SC 4 Ivy's profile pic for me? I haven't had any luck.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Soulcalibur 4

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Also, there might be a possibility that Star Wars character might make an appearance as stated in the newest issue of EGM with the Soulcalibur headline story.
Are you serious!?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:26 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be cool. Though they should be top tier automatically, the weakest Jedi in the Star Wars universe could easily beat the strongest Soul Caliber character in a duel.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
It would be cool. Though they should be top tier automatically, the weakest Jedi in the Star Wars universe could easily beat the strongest Soul Caliber character in a duel.
Bullshit.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:58 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Bullshit.
Most definitely.

Now Dante was rumored to appear in Soul Calibur 3, and it turns out it was a lie. Damn it would've been so f*ckin awesome if Dante was in SCIII...

However, this game will turn out great. Thank god it's for the PS3 and 360.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:37 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The character designers for SCIV really need to take a look at how people and clothing and stuff like that actually look like and how how they work...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

what they need to do is not screw up IV like they screwed up 3 XD

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:13 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
The character designers for SCIV really need to take a look at how people and clothing and stuff like that actually look like and how how they work...
laughing out loud

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:49 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
I take it your talking about Taki?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:17 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bullshit.

Yes, because we all know that Nightmare's sword is Lightsaber proof.

no expression

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:34 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I’ve grown sick to death of people bashing Taki for her breasts.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:37 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression
Yep. NM's sword is SE, if it's not lightsaber proof nuthin is.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

I take it your talking about Taki?

Being as her outfit is completely impossible, pretty much.

Fabric does not work that way...

I laughed when I was reading an article about SCIV in EGM yesterday at work and they referred to her as a balloon animal.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

So what actualy was wrong with SC3? Not played any other SC games other then SC2 on GameCube.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:12 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
what they need to do is not screw up IV like they screwed up 3 XD

Do you mean in terms of gameplay or that the memory system was f**ked up or both?

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 12:25 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression
I take it you know nothing of Night Terror, and considering the weakest Jedi would at least be knocked out by Nightmare's shockwaves...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:37 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Do you mean in terms of gameplay or that the memory system was f**ked up or both?

I'd say both considering 3 is nowhere near as good as 2 or 1.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:55 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I think my biggest issue with SC3's controls was that after playing SC2 on GC, the PS2 controls suck.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:57 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 was my favorite, but that's probably cause I'm a NM fanboy and I liked his style better in 3.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 03:09 AM